No announcement yet.

White Americans Biggest Terror Threat In United States Since 9/11

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    He's talking in America. America is a well protected country, so it makes more sense the terror will come from within. And, inside America, whites are the biggest threat compared to everyone else.
    america is NOT well protected.

we've been lucky plus a lot of terrorists find easier to target american abroad or our allies.

if you guys want to get racial and shiet.

blacks commit more murders than whites.

blacks are usually killed by other blacks 93% not by whites.

a black killing a white happens more often than vice versa.

but it's ok because it's not classified as a hate crime or terrorism right?

Comment

the higher rate of blacks killed by police can be attributed to 2 factors.

arrests on blacks are higher than other races and second blacks are more aggressive towards police.

higher arrest rates means more confrontations with police.

the more aggressive a suspect, the more likely a police shooting.

some can be attributed to racism. but the disparity of arrests/police shootings rate is similar even when the police officer is black.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        Funny how "per capita" means so much in your argument now. Yet when people point out that young black men are being killed by police at a higher rate "Per capita" you throw that argument away.
        One, I never said anything about that subject but since you brought it up, IIRC whites are actually killed more per capita by cops than blacks, but even if they weren't, blacks commit a ton of crime so that's to be expected. The reason old Chinese ladies don't get shot by cops very often is because they don't commit a lot of crime.

The truth is, white, conservative terrorists are by the numbers a bigger threat any way you look at it. The amount of militias that have been formed since Obama became president went from 149 in 2008, to 1360 in 2012 and those numbers are growing.
        And how many people have they killed and how many people have blacks killed?

I'm sure it's just a coincidence though right? Fact is, this "Patriotic Anti Government" movement is real. People are arming themselves at alarming numbers and speaking out against the president and the government, all the while calling themselves patriots. Individuals like Clive Bundy had an actual standoff with guns and sniper rifles aimed at federal agents.
        And how many people did he kill?

I wonder if a bunch of brown and black people armed themselves and spoke out against the president and government when Bush was in office, how you would see them?
        I hate the government regardless of whether a republican or democrat is in office.

I doubt you would call them patriots. BTW, you can see them even threaten the life of the president, saying they are going to kill him and not just your average Joe, but people like Ted Nugent which influences millions.
        Last time I checked you get arrested for threatening the president so show me where Ted Nugent said he was going to kill the president.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          One, I never said anything about that subject but since you brought it up, IIRC whites are actually killed more per capita by cops than blacks, but even if they weren't, blacks commit a ton of crime so that's to be expected. The reason old Chinese ladies don't get shot by cops very often is because they don't commit a lot of crime.
          Why do blacks commit more crimes per capita? Is it because of their skin color? Is it because they are inferior to whites? I would love to hear your theory on this.

And how many people have they killed and how many people have blacks killed?
          Blacks kill more blacks than anything else.

And how many people did he kill?
          How many people died in the Sikh temple in Wisconsin? Or Timothy McVeigh? See, I can google many people that have died by people like this, just because nothing happened doesn't mean it's ok to threaten federal agents because you don't want to pay for something you should have paid for.

I hate the government regardless of whether a republican or democrat is in office.
          So you are one of these nut jobs as well, that answers a lot of questions and I'm sure you will be kept an eye on to make sure you don't commit some mass shooting.

Last time I checked you get arrested for threatening the president so show me where Ted Nugent said he was going to kill the president.

Here's a quote from his own FB page:

GUNRIGHTS HERO PROFESSOR JOHN LOTT blew the freedom haters & gungrabbers outta the water with his stats/facts broadside MORE GUNS = LESS CRIME suckerpunch truth bludgeon. Read the book, share the truth with your elected officials & give away as many books to as many people as you can to de-sheeple the braindead masses with their peace&love disease. Make a donatoin [sic] to the CRIME PREVENTION RESEARCH CENTER to destroy the Obama/Holder/Clinton/Schumer/Pilosi [sic]/Boxer/Feinstein/Durbin/Bloomburgh [sic] propaganda jihad against our right to self-defense & TRTKABA. JOIN THE NRA! Be the best American you can be. Freedom or their evil carcasses for traction back to it.
          He's a ****** and a nut job. I believe he was actually paid a visit by the FBI if I remember right. There's also videos of him saying these types of things, youtube it.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            fear mongering or not.

arab/muslim terrorism is still a threat.
            Thanks to the white man for perpetrating all of it, and attacking Muslims in previous wars, air strikes on innocent civilians etc.

You reap what you sow.

Comment

And for the ones who defend right wing separatist groups...there is an option that doesn't have to involve violence and terrorism against other nationalities, and that's education.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Why do blacks commit more crimes per capita? Is it because of their skin color? Is it because they are inferior to whites? I would love to hear your theory on this.
                The last time I answered this question I was banned for two weeks.

Blacks kill more blacks than anything else.
                Yep.

How many people died in the Sikh temple in Wisconsin? Or Timothy McVeigh? See, I can google many people that have died by people like this, just because nothing happened doesn't mean it's ok to threaten federal agents because you don't want to pay for something you should have paid for.
                Fine.

So you are one of these nut jobs as well, that answers a lot of questions and I'm sure you will be kept an eye on to make sure you don't commit some mass shooting.
                The only thing mass shootings accomplish is increasing demand for gun control which is something I don't support.

Here's a quote from his own FB page:

He's a ****** and a nut job. I believe he was actually paid a visit by the FBI if I remember right. There's also videos of him saying these types of things, youtube it.
                Maybe he was paid a visit by the FBI, I don't know or care. I'm not particularly a fan of Ted Nugent.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                  Thanks to the white man for perpetrating all of it, and attacking Muslims in previous wars, air strikes on innocent civilians etc.

You reap what you sow.
                  most muslim terrorist acts kill non-whites, genius.

a lot are fellow muslims.

muslim terrorism is actually a bigger problem for asians and africans.

china has muslim terrorists. when was the last time china bombed a muslim country?

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
                    And for the ones who defend right wing separatist groups...there is an option that doesn't have to involve violence and terrorism against other nationalities, and that's education.
                    education in what? for whom?

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      education in what? for whom?
                      For white separatists who don't want to integrate with other groups, by teaching their kids to stick within their culture, violence doesn't resolve anything.

Comment

Working...
                      X