Collapse
No announcement yet.

In general Rugby players are tougher then sissy American footballers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] In general Rugby players are tougher then sissy American footballers

Rugby is all action for 80 minutes. American Football is all inaction for four hours—arguably the slowest game on earth. Jut try turning the TV on at random in the middle of a game.

Rugby players lay into each other like real men, with just the flimsiest of body padding. Grid-iron players are unrecognisable as human beings with all that body armour.
    Rugby is played by two teams of 15 players (13 in rugby league). Between them, they have expertise in both attack and defence (note correct spelling of defence). Grid-iron players aren’t good enough to attack AND defend, so a squad of immobile 300-pound elephants are programmed to come on and stop the attackers, who are the only guys who can really play the game.

Rugby is a worldwide game, while American Football is played seriously in only a handful of countries. Well, not even that - just the US and Canada, really. The International Rugby Board rankings list 94 nations (the USA is actually 16th, so there’s still hope for America if you come over to the real world). New Zealand is ranked No.1 at rugby union and, since you have a population 100 times as big as theirs, the sky should be the limit. And the Aussies are best at rugby league, so you’ve got a chance to bring the ****y so-and-so’s down to earth.

Go fu@k yourself!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      Rugby is all action for 80 minutes. American Football is all inaction for four hours—arguably the slowest game on earth. Jut try turning the TV on at random in the middle of a game.

Rugby players lay into each other like real men, with just the flimsiest of body padding. Grid-iron players are unrecognisable as human beings with all that body armour.
      Rugby is played by two teams of 15 players (13 in rugby league). Between them, they have expertise in both attack and defence (note correct spelling of defence). Grid-iron players aren’t good enough to attack AND defend, so a squad of immobile 300-pound elephants are programmed to come on and stop the attackers, who are the only guys who can really play the game.

Rugby is a worldwide game, while American Football is played seriously in only a handful of countries. Well, not even that - just the US and Canada, really. The International Rugby Board rankings list 94 nations (the USA is actually 16th, so there’s still hope for America if you come over to the real world). New Zealand is ranked No.1 at rugby union and, since you have a population 100 times as big as theirs, the sky should be the limit. And the Aussies are best at rugby league, so you’ve got a chance to bring the ****y so-and-so’s down to earth.
      Have you ever played Rugby?

Comment

"Shut up and drive, before I kick your ****ing teeth in."

Comment

In general both fucking suck.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
            In general both fucking suck.
            I used to be a huge football and for some reason the last few years I have little to no interest. Ive probably watched about ten minutes of it this year and was completely bored. I agree they both suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Mr. Hayne has rather impressed me, his ability to contribute to both offense & defense. Let's see how he makes out. I want to see other rugby stars get paid lucrative contracts.

Hayne shut me up on this topic. I was against rugby players.

Comment

Yea but they are poorer

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  I used to be a huge football and for some reason the last few years I have little to no interest. Ive probably watched about ten minutes of it this year and was completely bored. I agree they both suck.
                  I've tried Rugby many times, it just doesn't excite me what so ever.
                  I gave American Football a go but had no idea what was going on and the stoppages didn't help either.

Comment

I'm done playing football. No more Turkey Bowls for me. It's not the game itself, it's the days afterwards that got me.

Comment

Working...
                    X