Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF! Why is some people are so afraid of black people?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is because they make ungrammatical threads.

Comment

He probably thought you were hiding a body.

Comment

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race..._United_States

Comment

Are you sure that white guy wasn't MARKBINLV? Maybe he's still shook.

You should make another video about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
            Do you suppose you were inside her mind as well at the time, that you knew what she was thinking.....
            Well put. Were you?

My impression of being a first hand witness my be incorrect. But yours is even more speculative.

If we were in a court of law, I could not testify to her state of mind.
            Additionally, an employee who gathers shopping carts from the parking lot, and she readily accepted her purse from him. Perhaps it was his green shirt with the company name on it, and not his white skin that allowed her the strength to open her car door and take her purse back.

My friend didn't represent the grocery store but I get your point.

I have no idea how she may or may not have feared or fantasizes about rich businessmen. And could only accept the kindness of a company employee she may or may not have been on great terms with.

But as I said, you were not there. He was after all, just returning her purse.
            But no matter. He laughed it off, and took me to a great club in Dallas, where I had a great time, would have been better without several cowboys players in attendance. Seems they only trusted a fellow Blackman to purchase homes from.

Being a hard core 49ers fan, meeting some players didn't impress me.

Keep speculating about an event you were not a party to.

Dallas has hot women, get some. Plenty of Cowboys were getting theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              Well put. Were you?

My impression of being a first hand witness my be incorrect. But yours is even more speculative.

If we were in a court of law, I could not testify to her state of mind.
              Additionally, an employee who gathers shopping carts from the parking lot, and she readily accepted her purse from him. Perhaps it was his green shirt with the company name on it, and not his white skin that allowed her the strength to open her car door and take her purse back.

My friend didn't represent the grocery store but I get your point.

I have no idea how she may or may not have feared or fantasizes about rich businessmen. And could only accept the kindness of a company employee she may or may not have been on great terms with.

But as I said, you were not there. He was after all, just returning her purse.
              But no matter. He laughed it off, and took me to a great club in Dallas, where I had a great time, would have been better without several cowboys players in attendance. Seems they only trusted a fellow Blackman to purchase homes from.

Being a hard core 49ers fan, meeting some players didn't impress me.

Keep speculating about an event you were not a party to.

Dallas has hot women, get some. Plenty of Cowboys were getting theirs.

your Crack induced babble "cracks" me up crackah!.

49'ers suck!! Montana is average at best.....

Comment

Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
                Is because they make ungrammatical threads.
                wat you talkin bout ningga?.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Who painted that beautiful woman? Who is she???
                  Hahaha. She's not painted. Just a random nubian beauty I saw on pinterest. Just save the pic and google image.

Comment

I'm always very rude to white people and overly nice to the blacks and other monitories to prove that I'm not a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
                      Hahaha. She's not painted. Just a random nubian beauty I saw on pinterest. Just save the pic and google image.
                      A real beauty. I think I love her. Until she speaks and demands.

Comment

Working...
                      X