No announcement yet.

Every NFL Team Cheats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    We got the Browns this weekend, that should be an easy win, but we can't get too careless.
    that's floyd vs berto all over again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
      I do remember the last time they played. I believe we lost in a low scoring affair.

Comment

If only the Chargers were like Floyd. We would never lose.

49-0

Thats 3 undefeated super bowl winning seasons right there.

Comment

I do remember the last time they played. I believe we lost in a low scoring affair.
          If only the Chargers were like Floyd. We would never lose.

49-0

Thats 3 undefeated super bowl winning seasons right there.
          no worries, brush. this year will be different.

chargers will do a lot better compared to the previous year.

mark my words...

Comment

no worries, brush. this year will be different.

chargers will do a lot better compared to the previous year.

mark my words...
            I hope so.

That 06 loss still burns and drives my hate for the Patriots. As you might have seen on this site, I ****ing hate Tom Brady, and because Michigan put that cheater in the NFL, I hate Michigan, and my hate for Brady is what got me to become a buckeye fan. I may be a Charger fan, but I would root for Divisional rivals over those cheating sons of b*tches in Boston. If the Call in 2001-2002 stood, I'm talking about the Tuck Rule of Course, Brady wouldn't be where he is at today. And when they got caught cheating, I understood why they were able to hang in with that 06 chargers team, because they knew the damn plays. If the Patriots played fairly in that 06-07 playoff game, We would have beat the **** out of them. Tomlinson MVP Year. That was our year.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              Yeah...No....Our coach is 2 busy catch'n frostbite 2 cheat.....

Comment

I hope so.

That 06 loss still burns and drives my hate for the Patriots. As you might have seen on this site, I ****ing hate Tom Brady, and because Michigan put that cheater in the NFL, I hate Michigan, and my hate for Brady is what got me to become a buckeye fan. I may be a Charger fan, but I would root for Divisional rivals over those cheating sons of b*tches in Boston. If the Call in 2001-2002 stood, I'm talking about the Tuck Rule of Course, Brady wouldn't be where he is at today. And when they got caught cheating, I understood why they were able to hang in with that 06 chargers team, because they knew the damn plays. If the Patriots played fairly in that 06-07 playoff game, We would have beat the **** out of them. Tomlinson MVP Year. That was our year.
                Your whole reason of being a fan of a team is hate for one man, bro..........

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                  Your whole reason of being a fan of a team is hate for one man, bro..........
                  I also like how they treat football like a religion. Buckeye fans love football more than anything. Plus women who are buckeye fans respect the needs of men on saturday and sunday.

Comment

I also like how they treat football like a religion. Buckeye fans love football more than anything. Plus women who are buckeye fans respect the needs of men on saturday and sunday.
                    So do Michigan fans. I'm a lifelong wolverines fan and hate Tom
                    Brady...so yeah, there you go.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                      So do Michigan fans. I'm a lifelong wolverines fan and hate Tom
                      Brady...so yeah, there you go.

But they are the school that put that **** in the NFL. Plus I don't like that crossing guard neon maize yellow that they have on their jerseys.

Cal's blue and gold is much better.

The Game of Football was born in the state of Ohio.

Comment

Working...
                      X