• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    that's good

muh rights.

muh guns.

i don't engage in matters of policy any further than that. i just shout "muh."

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      If you are referencing MSNBC, no I don't watch that. What does a liberal media source have anything to do with fauxnews?

I don't care if you report your opinion with a political bias, as long as you are honest about it which "fair and balanced" is not.

Plus, where do you get your news from? Men's Muscle magazine?

a combination of international news sources and public radio. bbc, al jazeera, new hampshire public radio are the ones i go to most frequently. i'll watch american news media sparsely but i don't call one "faux news" without calling the other "faux news."

i've read enough of your stuff to know how you feel about news outlets and politics in general. just don't act like you don't have biases, and nobody will have to call you out when you cite the bias of a news source.

nobody ever engaged in meaningful political discourse mixed with name calling

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
        muh rights.

muh guns.

i don't engage in matters of policy any further than that. i just shout "muh."
        I take it you don't own a firearm NE?

Comment

a combination of international news sources and public radio. bbc, al jazeera, new hampshire public radio are the ones i go to most frequently. i'll watch american news media sparsely but i don't call one "faux news" without calling the other "faux news."

i've read enough of your stuff to know how you feel about news outlets and politics in general. just don't act like you don't have biases, and nobody will have to call you out when you cite the bias of a news source.

nobody ever engaged in meaningful political discourse mixed with name calling
          Oh wow, you watch al jazeera, how very progressive of you. For your information, everyone has political biases, you included meat head.

Comment

Oh wow, you watch al jazeera, how very progressive of you. For your information, everyone has political biases, you included meat head.

what are my biases?

some biases are bigger than others.

Comment

what are my biases?

some biases are bigger than others.
              Having a political lean, IS being bias. Don't act like you don't go around here having debates about guns and other subjects.

At least I'm not apologetic about it and come at people with FACTS. They don't like it, and why I'm so hated but I also don't act like I'm unbiased.

Man the fuk up meat head.

Comment

• Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                I take it you don't own a firearm NE?

nope. i live in what's arguably the most liberal state in america. our gun laws are strict, and our people are educated. go figure.

college, hospital, biotech capital of america. no guns needed. we solve problems with reasoned discourse, and then we break our c#cks out and compare members.

Comment

Having a political lean, IS being bias. Don't act like you don't go around here having debates about guns and other subjects.

At least I'm not apologetic about it and come at people with FACTS. They don't like it, and why I'm so hated but I also don't act like I'm unbiased.

Man the fuk up meat head.

i'm not saying i don't have biases. i'm impartial enough that you have no idea what my biases are, and there's value in that.

can you say the same about your own biases? i know a lot of bsceners who will get a chuckle if you claim that you can.

this meathead is the real freaking deal. top, top bscener.

Comment

i'm not saying i don't have biases. i'm impartial enough that you have no idea what my biases are, and there's value in that.

can you say the same about your own biases? i know a lot of bsceners who will get a chuckle if you claim that you can.

this meathead is the real freaking deal. top, top bscener.
                    Not top like me kid, remember that. There's only on HMIC.

Comment

• http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/06/us/ore...sts/index.html

Jeeezus.....

Comment

Working...
                      X