No announcement yet.

Initial reports are 10 dead in Oregon college shooting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
    I think most people would agree the gun confiscations were a catalyst to begin warfare, not a foundation for the war.
    Revolutionary war was that & the double taxes they had to pay overseas, for things that they didn't even get overseas

Comment

• Rip.......

Comment

• Report: Oregon Gunman targeted Christians

"The gunman, while reloading his handgun, ordered the students to stand up and asked if they were Christians, Boylan told her family.

"And they would stand up and he said, 'Good, because you're a Christian, you're going to see God in just about one second,'" Boylan's father, Stacy, told CNN, relaying her account.

"And then he shot and killed them.""

Source (full story):
        http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/02/us/ore...ing/index.html

Comment

• ****in Obama

Comment

• An atheist shooting Christians because of their faith. This was impossible according to Cuah a few months ago. I hope he's happy.

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
              so he was a white supremacist???

that organization just keeps taking Ls after L's,what a joke
              What organization?

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                An atheist shooting Christians because of their faith. This was impossible according to Cuah a few months ago. I hope he's happy.
                We dont know he was an athiest and we dont know why he apparently targeted Christians. Maybe he is a Christian and felt he was doing them a favour? You know like, maybe he was crazy or something!
                Atheism and hating religion arent the same thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  We dont know he was an athiest and we dont know why he apparently targeted Christians. Maybe he is a Christian and felt he was doing them a favour? You know like, maybe he was crazy or something!
                  Atheism and hating religion arent the same thing.
                  That sure would be convenient for your side wouldn't it? It's hilarious how shook and defensive the atheist community is about this right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    "A well regulated militia."

Where does that say guns for everyone?
                    Did they anticipate weapons that could shoot over 100 rounds per minute when that amendment was written? What is it with Americans and living in the past? It's bad enough that people continue to think that what Ward did 4 years ago is still pertinent, but to think that an amendment written when guns had to be breach loaded one shot at a time should still apply to the 21st century and not require amendment itself is beyond stupid.

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    You're a ****ing idiot. That accident was actually the instructors fault for letting the little girl hold that high powered weapon by herself, when the instructions of that places states that children are to be helped & supervised at all times.
                    How about you don't teach children how to fire ****ing UZIS ON FULLY AUTOMATIC???? NRA IDIOTS.

Typical Yank... SEX IS BAD!!! GUNS ARE GOOD!!! FEAR THE NIPPLE AND WORSHIP THE M-16!

As for my Black Belt certificates, I would have to dig through more than 40 years of personal papers to find them and then be willing to post personal information on this board. Not gonna happen. Sorry. You can probably find my name on a Kajukenbo web site somewhere though. If I gave you my name that is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
                      That sure would be convenient for your side wouldn't it? It's hilarious how shook and defensive the atheist community is about this right now.
                      The atheist community? We have a community??? Why didn't someone tell be about this! Do we have meetings too? Do we have t-shirts? An Official Atheist Day that we can claim as a paid holiday?

Comment

Working...
                      X