Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name that Poster thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm red headed, Love black cack, and pretend I'm not from the British isles because I want to be part of American culture.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      I'm red headed, Love black cack, and pretend I'm not from the British isles because I want to be part of American culture.
      He actually said recently that he is black a couple if times in a Floyd thread. He said it in a serious tone. The guy is ****ed in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        He actually said recently that he is black a couple if times in a Floyd thread. He said it in a serious tone. The guy is ****ed in the head.
        Smh. What an idiot.

Comment

"I weigh 600 pounds and offered Cotto a lot of money to use his tounge to bathe me since I can't fit through my bedroom door much less into a shower"

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            "I weigh 600 pounds and offered Cotto a lot of money to use his tounge to bathe me since I can't fit through my bedroom door much less into a shower"
            lol'd

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              baya???

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                I regularly spin the wildest tales of womanizing, boozing, drugs and other adventures although I have never actually done any of these things. Who am I?
                virgil caine

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  baya???
                  i grabbed my hip fat as i read your reply.

Comment

"I just come on here to gobble Floyd's cawk."

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      I regularly spin the wildest tales of womanizing, boozing, drugs and other adventures although I have never actually done any of these things. Who am I?
                      righteuous maybe??

Comment

Working...
                      X