Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name that Poster thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another lounge thread ruined by new england's alPHAGGOTRY.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      "my father is a nobody, and it pains me to know that new england's father is a great man. this pain manifests in the idea that his father paid his way in life, and is responsible for his success."

this is the attitude of one who has accomplished nothing, and is intimidated by the successes of others. it's the same reason many of you react the way you do to the reality of my musculature. these are my muscles, and you'd need a sharp knife and some anesthetic to get them off.

it's incomprehensible to you all that i bought a house at 24, incorporated a business at 25, and will be buying a second home by the time i am 30. but i did. no cosigners. i've had a cosigner on one loan in my life, which was a student loan.

if you worked hard and weren't a f#cking construction worker you'd have a chance to accomplish what i've accomplished in my life.

you do the work that a trained chimpanzee could likely accomplish with some very minor manipulation of his genes. can a chimp broker a six figure sales account ?

enjoy dragging your used up body around in 30 years. working manual labor jobs for other people is what the cream of the crop are doing. you are going to be all done

you're literally the 21st century equivalent of a draft horse. you labor for people like me

now go pump my gas, mow my lawn, or whatev erhte f#ck else you do with your pathetic credentials.

if you're proud of what you do, or who you are, you're dumber than i thought.
      I don't think you need to have some great job to be proud of yourself. How you carry yourself is much more important and something you can truly be proud of. I'm not sure if you're kidding or not but I don't see why you think it's so impressive that you bought a property at 24, it's a pretty normal occurrence. I incorporated a business and was putting on concerts when I was 19. I'm not saying that to brag, I'm mentioning it because it's not a big deal or even that rare. You're making it seem like average accomplishments are some sort of major triumph.

Comment

"my father is a nobody, and it pains me to know that new england's father is a great man. this pain manifests in the idea that his father paid his way in life, and is responsible for his success."

this is the attitude of one who has accomplished nothing, and is intimidated by the successes of others. it's the same reason many of you react the way you do to the reality of my musculature. these are my muscles, and you'd need a sharp knife and some anesthetic to get them off.

it's incomprehensible to you all that i bought a house at 24, incorporated a business at 25, and will be buying a second home by the time i am 30. but i did. no cosigners. i've had a cosigner on one loan in my life, which was a student loan.

if you worked hard and weren't a f#cking construction worker you'd have a chance to accomplish what i've accomplished in my life.

you do the work that a trained chimpanzee could likely accomplish with some very minor manipulation of his genes. can a chimp broker a six figure sales account ?

enjoy dragging your used up body around in 30 years. working manual labor jobs for other people is what the cream of the crop are doing. you are going to be all done

you're literally the 21st century equivalent of a draft horse. you labor for people like me

now go pump my gas, mow my lawn, or whatev erhte f#ck else you do with your pathetic credentials.

Comment

This guy lives on the wrong side of the border.

Doesn't root for his hometown teams cause he knows they're doomed 4 failure.

He incorporated a business and was putting on concerts when he was 19.

He frequents transgenders on the other side of town......

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
            This guy lives on the wrong side of the border.

Doesn't root for his hometown teams cause he knows they're doomed 4 failure.

He incorporated a business and was putting on concerts when he was 19.

He frequents transgenders on the other side of town......
            Haha I legit lol'd. Those are all facts

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Haha I legit lol'd. Those are all facts

Just fug'n witcha Blancs........

Comment

That's some WWF-promo level speech going on

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  dome this ****
                  Shutup pansy.

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Just fug'n witcha Blancs........
                    Lol it was great, and I know it's due to your frustration with that 5.5 game league

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                      Lol it was great, and I know it's due to your frustration with that 5.5 game league

Comment

Working...
                      X