Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where were all the fit teaches gagging for young meat when I was at school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For example, can you imagine how wrong it would be to have this 15 year cock hungry girl obsessing over this old man day and night, wanting nothing but to be his, and if she can't be his, find other ways to fill the void? She's going to be ****ed in the head for life.

A 15 year old boy in contrast is always going to be pussy hungry he's always going to want pussy lol , nothing changes. We are built to have sex with as many women as possible.

The nature of a man is to dominate. The nature of a woman is to be dominated.
    Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-30-2015, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fartsniffer
      you are a compete and utter f@ggot.
      If you can't acknowledge the reality in my words then that's on you lol

The truth doesn't change regardless of what you believe.

Stay mad brother.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post

Stay mad brother.
        The "truth" is merely your opinion, buddy. Boys (who develop later) won't have those same obsessing over a woman?

Comment

I can't think of a single straight man on here who wouldn't trade places with a 15 year old for a day to bang a hot older lady.

I'll tell you one thing, that kid must have the happiest mother****er alive while it lasted lol

That dude is living the dream for all of us.
          I think its a bit of a male fantasy to bang a teacher, but in reality there are many 15yr old boys who are not nearly mature enough to handle it. Not all boys are ready for sex with a girl their own age, nevermind a teacher.
          Just because this kid did it, doesnt mean that he was gagging for it. He could of been one of those introverted kids who could seduced by a messed up woman.
          What woman wants an inexperienced boy and is stupid enough to risk everything for his weiner? Doesnt sound like shes right in the head.

Comment

And of course you believe yourself to be a purveyor of truth Classic.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              I think its a bit of a male fantasy to bang a teacher, but in reality there are many 15yr old boys who are not nearly mature enough to handle it. Not all boys are ready for sex with a girl their own age, nevermind a teacher.
              Just because this kid did it, doesnt mean that he was gagging for it. He could of been one of those introverted kids who could seduced by a messed up woman.
              What woman wants an inexperienced boy and is stupid enough to risk everything for his weiner? Doesnt sound like shes right in the head.
              I don't think so man. Those aren't really the type of men women go for.

If I had to guess I would say he was probably an athlete or someone who was already popular.

Comment

I don't think so man. Those aren't really the type of men women go for.
                How do you know that wasnt the case? Its easy prey for a pervert. How can you so easily put people into boxes?

Youre saying this 15 yr old was experienced more than other adult men?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  How do you know that wasnt the case? Its easy prey for a pervert. How can you so easily put people into boxes?

Youre saying this 15 yr old was experienced more than other adult men?
                  How do I know? How do you know lol

I'm just saying the way I picture it, he was a charming, charismatic dude, or else why would she be attracted to him?

That's just my reasoning. I wasn't there. I don't know what really happened.

Comment

Everybody knows that Defiance is Beta as ****. He's a socially awkward dude that believes that he is a philosophical ~genius~.

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                      Everybody knows that Defiance is Beta as ****. He's a socially awkward dude that believes that he is a philosophical ~genius~.
                      blow me

Comment

Working...
                      X