Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coward punching blind kid gets KNOCKED OUT!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    The kid who defended the blind victim has been suspended from school and kicked off the football team.

Source:
    http://news.yahoo.com/teen-defends-b...151349694.html

if you read the article, it actually says that he hadn't played football since last year, and that reports that he was suspended were false.

research, guys.

research.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      Apparently the kid didn't know he was blind..

it sounds like they had been beefing for some time according to what i've read. it doesn't take long to realize that somebody can't see.

kid punched a blind kid and got waht he deserved.

a lot of you seem to identify with the kid who ended up on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        if you read the article, it actually says that he hadn't played football since last year, and that reports that he was suspended were false.

research, guys.

research.
        Funny thing is that guy is always preaching relaible sources and doing proper research

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
          Funny thing is that guy is always preaching relaible sources and doing proper research

it's kind of sad to know that i'm not only the most athletic dude on the forum, but the smartest. i really shouldn't be either of those things. it's a forum of 200K. i'm not even tall.

this is a forum of unathletic, dumb people. i don't know who the guy, but youve got to figure the lights aren't very bright if he's going to post a link to a 500 word article without reading the thing.

Comment

it sounds like they had been beefing for some time according to what i've read. it doesn't take long to realize that somebody can't see.

And you seem to identify with the kid who has mild autism.

Comment

So a half blind, slightly autistic kid decides to pick a fight, starts catching a minor case of the beats, and then another kid comes in and clocks the beat maker?

I'm just trying to find my level of outrage here, and whom to direct it towards.

Comment

I don't think the friend knew that the slow kid started the fight. He just saw somebody putting hands on his autistic buddy and snapped.

Comment

it's kind of sad to know that i'm not only the most athletic dude on the forum, but the smartest. i really shouldn't be either of those things. it's a forum of 200K. i'm not even tall.

this is a forum of unathletic, dumb people. i don't know who the guy, but youve got to figure the lights aren't very bright if he's going to post a link to a 500 word article without reading the thing.
                  Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                  And you seem to identify with the kid who has mild autism.

Comment

The more I see that video, the more I'm convinced a punch never happened. The angle of the suckerteer's hand doesn't resemble a punch being thrown to me.

And the video only shows like 5 seconds of physical action. What happened before the taping would have been interesting. I'm with Stax on Decks. I smell fish.

Comment

#prayforbulleys

Comment

Working...
                      X