Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you like it when your girl suck your nipples?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know what's worse than girls sucking your nipples? When girls play with your bunghole.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post

accepting those useless moves by the chick makes you soft both figuratively and physically lol.
      Almost every girl I've been with has gone for the nipples pretty much as soon as I get get my shirt off, most times on the first date.

It's pretty much the next step after second base. I always thought they all do it.
      Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-24-2015, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruthless One View Post
        You know what's worse than girls sucking your nipples? When girls play with your bunghole.
        Haha growing up I knew a lot of friends who loved getting their salad tossed. Never entertained the idea myself, but they swore by it.
        Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
        Almost every girl I've been with has gone for the nipples pretty much as soon as I get get my shirt off, most times on the first date.

It's pretty much the next step after second base. I always thought they all do it.
        Lol I was just messing with ya man. I don't doubt it, a lot of girls love that sensual **** and assume men like it, too. The girls I've been with have always been submissive, so I've never encountered it.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
          haha what?! People actually waste time with that nonsense? Here's the only sequence that's needed.

Lick her ***** til she comes
          Get blown
          Bang her doggystyle

The end.
          Sig worthy bruh

Comment

Working...
          X