No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    I ****ing hate when I see Cavalier fans walking around and Golden State fans too. Like were any of these fans outside of those immediate cities really fans still in say 2012-2013??? Probably not many

Not a shot at you Brush, more so the teenagers and young adults I see walking around rocking Curry or new Cav jerseys with Lebron.
    I rocked the #2 Mo Williams Jersey

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
      I don't like Wade to the Cavs. This isn't your fathers Dewayne Wade. He's old. He's still good, but they need to go after someone great.
      The chemistry on the cavs is proven though. Kyrie and Bron can compliment Wade.

Comment

• Craig Ehlo or GTFO.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Craig Ehlo or GTFO.
          Show some love for Austin Carr

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Has nothing to do with position.

Westbrook is as ball dominant as it gets, which is why Durant being so ball dominant too never quite worked out. Durant will have to gt rid of the constant iso ball to play well in Golden State. That offense is all about ball movement.

Kyrie is the same way. You'd essentially just have two constantly ball dominant guards taking away touches from others over and over. Yeah Lebron would get his. But I seriously think Kyrie and Westbrook would take 2/3 of the shots at least lol
            Kyrie is always shoot first, absolutely. Hence why I call him a SG in a PG's body.

I still maintain that Westbrook can be the best PG in the NBA when he wants to. He can average 20-15-8 easy if focused on doing so. OKC were at their best when Westbrook was playing PG and getting assists.

With LeBron James on the team (basically playing PG for half the possessions), everyone falls in line.

TBH, my main reason for wanting this is to see Westbrook beat Durant in the finals

Comment

• Shout out to my Orlando Magic for trading their best player and the 11th pick for 20 cents on the dollar, and signing a starting Center when they already have a top 7 Center on a good conteact.

Oh yeah can't forget that they gabe Tobias Harris and Channing Frye away for nothing at all and signed a bum in Jeff Green.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                Shout out to my Orlando Magic for trading their best player and the 11th pick for 20 cents on the dollar, and signing a starting Center when they already have a top 7 Center on a good conteact.

Oh yeah can't forget that they gabe Tobias Harris and Channing Frye away for nothing at all and signed a bum in Jeff Green.
                I know that was a pretty rough off-season man. At least you don't got Skiles no more. At least ya didn't resign Dwight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                  I rocked the #2 Mo Williams Jersey
                  Unless you rocked the Craig Ehlo/Mark Price/Brad Daugherty jersey you are a Johnny-Come-Lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                    Unless you rocked the Craig Ehlo/Mark Price/Brad Daugherty jersey you are a Johnny-Come-Lately.
                    I was born in 92 and started watching basketball at age 4.

Comment

• http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/dw...-could-happen/

Comment

Working...
                      X