No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    Honest question, how do you think this Dub team does against those Pistons? What happens with Draymond against Rasheed and Ben?
    Dubs in 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Dubs in 6.
      Do you think they can play small ball against those Pistons?

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        Do you think they can play small ball against those Pistons?
        Think the Pistons ever faced a team that shot 40% from behind the arc?

At 29 assists per game?

Comment

Think the Pistons ever faced a team that shot 40% from behind the arc?

At 29 assists per game?
          Nope do you think the Dubs have ever faced real tough physical defense?

Comment

Now Kobe fan want to talk 'bout no one eben saw dose Pistons teams way back in da yonder..

Silly asses, this ain't black and white SRR archival footage we are talking about.:
            I'm not saying YOU, I'm saying the guy I was responding to, Phenom.

Somehow the Kobe-Shaq Lakers losing to the 2004 Pistons is now an indictment of them??? The Kobe-Shaq Lakers only played together 5 years during their peak in Shaq's case, early prime in Kobe's. And they won back to back to back titles, went to another finals as well. The Kobe-Shaq Lakers are one of the 5 best teams ever IMO, specifically the Kobe-Shaq Lakers in 2001 that swept the West, and then beat the Larry Brown coached Sixers with the NBA MVP in the finals in 5 games. They swept the #1 seed Duncan and the Spurs, a 50 win Portland team, and a 55 win Sacramento team.

The Kobe-Shaq Lakers were GREAT. I still think Golden State is a great team, but if you from 73 wins and ultimate conference finals comeback to ultimate choke job in the finals......yeahhh no you aren't as great as teams like Showtime Lakers, 80's Celtics, 90's Bulls, Kobe-Shaq Lakers, etc.

Of course Golden State's story is still being written.

And oh yeah....are you a Golden State or Sacramento fan, which is it???

Comment

• By the way, I'm rooting for Golden State bro.

Comment

Now Kobe fan want to talk 'bout no one eben saw dose Pistons teams way back in da yonder..

Silly asses, this ain't black and white SRR archival footage we are talking about.:
                Pea, NOBODY watched that boring @ss Pistons team

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                  Pea, NOBODY watched that boring @ss Pistons team
                  We did.

Matter of fact, if we had screen names on here back then, I'd be busting you, Mak, and Tua's Purple and Gold balls about it.

Comment

We did.

Matter of fact, if we had screen names on here back then, I'd be busting you, Mak, and Tua's Purple and Gold balls about it.
                    Meh, at that point, most Laker fans pretty much knew the Shaq/Kobe era was over.

Shaq and Kobe were pretty much divorced and everyone in LA was taking sides.

Comment

• I remember going to that mall in Roseville back in '02 rocking my #8 Jersey just wishing a N*gga would!

People staring but nobody said nothing.

I should've worn a Lakers Vlade jersey... Would've confused the hell outta everybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X