celtics record > lakers record

accepting bet as early as now.

both won't win sh!et doe...

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post

90 Quad that the Lakers finish with a better record.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post

Let's do records vs west teams.. Down?

Comment

Or east teams by win percentage.. All points bet

Comment

How long until the season starts? About a month, right? I'm ready for some basketball.

Comment

Undermentioned future Laker: Nikola Vucevic. Dude's a walking double double and we all know how Magic big men love to leave us for LA when they hit their primes.

Or maybe Oladipo will leave us this time and it has nothing to do with big men, just the best Magic players.

Comment

The day we get a PG, I'm gonna feel sorry the league.

Comment

If the new Bulls coach actually uses our great depth to its full potential unlike Thibs, gets the offense moving and without the wear and tear Thibs put on them, the Bulls will beat the Cavs...EASILY. And Brush knows deep down its true. If it wasn't for 8-9min droughts the Bulls would have won that series. If we can actually peak at the right time instead of in the regular season and being spent come playoff time, the Bulls will be in the finals.

This isn't even debatable.

Comment

Spurs and Warriors are pretty much a lock to meet in the Western finals minus some freak injury to one of their stars. The Grizzlies are probably the only team who can even come remotely close to knocking either off because they have the big men to match the Spurs but even you gotta worry about Parker and Leonard.

Thunder could do well and put up a fight but I don't think they are deep enough. Canter was a great pick up and I think they still have Augustin coming off the bench but Durant/Westbrook just aren't great together. It's like there always secretly battling to see who's better and who's THE man. I think this is their last year together honestly unless they do manage to make it back to the finals.

Comment

Sleeper in the east is Milwuakee. They will be a top 5 seed in the east. BANK ON IT! They are young, lengthy and full of potential. Add Monroe who's one of the most underrated bigs in the league and that team will be tough to beat by ANYBODY including the West.

I expect Miami to be contender again too when Bosh comes back and Dragic gets a full year in. They have a sick starting five full of veterans. They just need their young guns to step it up off the bench.

Lakers are actually my dark horse out West. If whoever starts for them a point guard and Randle play close to their potential, and if Kobe can stay healthy that is a pretty decent squad with Hibbert locking down the paint. He doesn't even need to touch the ball just be Mutumbo like. With Williams, Boozer, Young off the bench they cab compete.

Comment

Working...
                      X