The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
    Unless the team that he is traded to is San Antonio or cleveland
    trade with Boston is imminent. Just needs to be finalized. The EC just got a lot more fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
      trade with Boston is imminent. Just needs to be finalized. The EC just got a lot more fun.
      Unless he commits, no trade is happening

Comment

Unless he commits, no trade is happening
        He has no choice. He's still the OKC property at this point. I don't think it matters right now, anyways. He'll just play this season out, then just join the team he wants next Summer.

Comment

He has no choice. He's still the OKC property at this point. I don't think it matters right now, anyways. He'll just play this season out, then just join the team he wants next Summer.
          That's pretty much true. But the Celtics ain't gonna make a trade for Westbrook without a gurantee. After the stupid Perkins trade he made, he has learned how to not be stupid with trades. If Westbrook gets Traded to a team where he signs an extension, it'll be to San Antonio or cleveland and it'll be a 3 team deal. Dejontae Murray probably goes to OKC in any Westbrook to the Spurs scenario

OKC Will try their hardest to deal him, but without a commitment, it makes any deal tough.

Comment

That's pretty much true. But the Celtics ain't gonna make a trade for Westbrook without a gurantee. After the stupid Perkins trade he made, he has learned how to not be stupid with trades. If Westbrook gets Traded to a team where he signs an extension, it'll be to San Antonio or cleveland and it'll be a 3 team deal. Dejontae Murray probably goes to OKC in any Westbrook to the Spurs scenario

OKC Will try their hardest to deal him, but without a commitment, it makes any deal tough.
            True, still, I think the Celtics bite the bullet, and just go for it, and hope they give the Cavs a run for their money, and just need a piece or 2 to really get out of the East. Realistically, if Russ wants to see the Finals, he's gonna have to fo to an EC team, or say F it, and just get paid, and play in LA.

I don't think the Spurs with Russ is enough to beat the Warriors.

Let's see,

Russ/Parker?
            Russ?
            Kawaii
            LMA
            Gasol?

vs

Curry
            Klay
            KD
            Green
            Verajao/Zaza

If you're gonna be serious about going to the Finals, it almost has to be in the East for the next 4-5 years. Watch, you're gonna start to see a bunch of stars move over to the EC. I think if Russ wants to make a Finals appearance, he comes to the Bulls, along with Blake. I can't see him going to the Cavs, because he won't wanna play the 2, and he's the type that needs his touches, and wants to be MJ, and not LBJ's side kick.

I don't know, we'll see. I think the Celtics are a logical team for now, then really think about this Summer. I just don't see adding him to the Spurs being a threat to the Thunder, especially with TD retiring.

Comment

True, still, I think the Celtics bite the bullet, and just go for it, and hope they give the Cavs a run for their money, and just need a piece or 2 to really get out of the East. Realistically, if Russ wants to see the Finals, he's gonna have to fo to an EC team, or say F it, and just get paid, and play in LA.

I don't think the Spurs with Russ is enough to beat the Warriors.

Let's see,

Russ/Parker?
              Russ?
              Kawaii
              LMA
              Gasol?

vs

Curry
              Klay
              KD
              Green
              Verajao/Zaza

If you're gonna be serious about going to the Finals, it almost has to be in the East for the next 4-5 years. Watch, you're gonna start to see a bunch of stars move over to the EC. I think if Russ wants to make a Finals appearance, he comes to the Bulls, along with Blake. I can't see him going to the Cavs, because he won't wanna play the 2, and he's the type that needs his touches, and wants to be MJ, and not LBJ's side kick.

I don't know, we'll see. I think the Celtics are a logical team for now, then really think about this Summer. I just don't see adding him to the Spurs being a threat to the Thunder, especially with TD retiring.

I think it's enough from a matchup perspective. Zaza is the center and Iguodala is the backup center. They are going to do a lot of small ball. I think the size and physicality of the Spurs could pose a problem for the warriors. The warriors bench has been gouged and they have dropped off defensively

Comment

I think it's enough from a matchup perspective. Zaza is the center and Iguodala is the backup center. They are going to do a lot of small ball. I think the size and physicality of the Spurs could pose a problem for the warriors. The warriors bench has been gouged and they have dropped off defensively
                That's true, their bench is pretty wack now.

Comment

• The Celtics could acquire Blake Griffin today

Comment

The Celtics could acquire Blake Griffin today
                    For who???????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      For who???????????????

For 2 used Red Auerbach cigars and future autograph considerations.

Comment

Working...
                      X