No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
    Gordon and Deng were no brainers at those spots, and anything post Deng is that one genius drafter, forgot his name, but he left the Bulls last year, I believe.

And Portis is a total bust so far. Of course, I'm not saying he's gonna be garbage for the rest of his career, but just making a point.
    Bulls had the best record in all of nba for a couple of seasons playing nothing but draft picks their biggest name signing was freaking Carlos Boozer.

The Bulls organization drafts well the biggest complaint is they are too cheap in the market always looking for bargain but that's really on the ownership not the front office

Comment

• If I'm Durant, try one more year in Oklahoma City. But if he just wants to get this over with and not go through it again next year......I'd sign with the Heat or Celtics.

Comment

• At this point with the Lakers......I would try and sign guys like these

Whiteside
        Batum
        Bazemore

I don't really want Horford or DeRozan. DeRozan I just don't dig his game, and Horford is 30 now. How many good years does he have left, 2-3, maybe 4 at the most?

This is what I'd do personally. First of all, I'd find a way somehow someway to get rid of Nick Young.

Sign someone like DJ Augustin, or even Greivis Vasquez on the cheap now that he had an injury riddled year with Milwaukee. Keep D'Angelo Russell and Lou Williams obviously.

Re-sign Jordan Clarkson which they almost certainly will. Try to sign Evan Fournier, but I got a feeling Orlando will match any offers he gets. If that happens, go after Leandro Barbosa, Courtney Lee, or Dion Waiters to come off the bench. Keep Anthony Brown as a bench developing guy who can play as a 2 or 3.

Try to sign Nicolas Batum, Kent Bazemore, Allen Crabbe, or at the worst Evan Turner or Marvin Williams. Need someone at the 3 while Ingram develops. He's still just only 19 coming up. I'd steer clear of Harrison Barnes and Chandler Parsons.

Keep Julius Randle and Larry Nance Jr. Maybe go after someone like Jared Dudley off the bench.

Try like hell to sign Hassan Whiteside. Fall back options could be Bismack Biyombo, Festus Ezeli, or Ian Mahinmi. I'd keep Tarik Black for coming off the bench. And we drafted developing Ivica Zubac, so we'll see what he can be.

PG
        D'Angelo Russell
        Lou Williams
        Greivis Vasquez

SG
        Jordan Clarkson
        LeAndro Barbosa
        *Anthony Brown

SF
        Kent Bazemore/Nicolas Batum/Allen Crabbe
        Brandon Ingram
        *Anthony Brown

PF
        Julius Randle
        Jared Dudley
        Larry Nance Jr

C
        Hassan Whiteside/Bismack Biyombo
        Tarik Black
        Ivica Zubac

That would be a solid developing decent team. Now making it happen is hard of course. But those are the kinds of guys I'd go after.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post

Now tell me in English !

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              If I'm Durant, try one more year in Oklahoma City. But if he just wants to get this over with and not go through it again next year......I'd sign with the Heat or Celtics.
              A source told USA Today that Durant is not expected to have a meeting with the Lakers or his hometown Washington Wizards, teams that missed the playoffs this past season.

According to an ESPN.com report, the Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder have already secured face-to-face meetings.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                A source told USA Today that Durant is not expected to have a meeting with the Lakers or his hometown Washington Wizards, teams that missed the playoffs this past season.

According to an ESPN.com report, the Golden State Warriors, San Antonio Spurs and Oklahoma City Thunder have already secured face-to-face meetings.
                I question durants testicular fortitude if he leaves OKC. Wait, I won't, you can pretty much deny it even existed

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post

I saw the Celtics, Heat, and Clippers were added. Nevermind on the Heat. I didn't know that if they sign Durant, they can't sign Whiteside too. So I wouldn't go there if I were him.

Boston, I'm telling you, that's where I'd go.

Boston has enough money to sign Durant and one other max player.

What if Boston signed Durant and Whiteside/Horford???

Bradley
                  Thomas
                  Durant
                  Sullinger
                  Horford/Whiteside

That's a pretty damn good team, and I wouldn't put i past them beating Cleveland.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    I saw the Celtics, Heat, and Clippers were added. Nevermind on the Heat. I didn't know that if they sign Durant, they can't sign Whiteside too. So I wouldn't go there if I were him.

Boston, I'm telling you, that's where I'd go.

Boston has enough money to sign Durant and one other max player.

What if Boston signed Durant and Whiteside/Horford???

Bradley
                    Thomas
                    Durant
                    Sullinger
                    Horford/Whiteside

That's a pretty damn good team, and I wouldn't put i past them beating Cleveland.
                    I don't want him to go to boston. If he has any balls what so ever, He will stay in OKC

Westbrook
                    Oladipo
                    Durant
                    Kanter
                    Adams

Ilyasova
                    Roberson
                    Sabonis

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
                      I don't want him to go to boston. If he has any balls what so ever, He will stay in OKC

Westbrook
                      Oladipo
                      Durant
                      Kanter
                      Adams

Ilyasova
                      Roberson
                      Sabonis
                      So according to you only Lebron is allowed to go to a super team?

Comment

Working...
                      X