No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
    Whew the heat are balling right now. Finally playing like I thought they would.

Dragic's playing in top form now that he's got his family back. He's unleashing that dragon.

Wade is ****ing me up in fantasy...everything is going to Whiteside

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Wade is ****ing me up in fantasy...everything is going to Whiteside
      Lol. White side's got some insane numbers right now.

Comment

Lol. White side's got some insane numbers right now.

he's basically got a double-double with 5 blocks right now....at halftime

Comment

• The Orlando Magic have been the most exciting team in the NBA this year, win or lose. Their games are competitive.

Comment

• 8 blocks now lol this **** is insane

Comment

8 blocks now lol this **** is insane
              I remember that fuxker had triple double against the bulls with 10+ blocks

Comment

• I'm a cavs fan, and i'm about to say this. **** STEPH CURRY. ANDRE DRUMMOND IS THE ****ING MVP RIGHT NOW.

ANDRE DRUMMOND DOING BIG MAN THINGS. PLAYING BASKETBALL THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I'm a cavs fan, and i'm about to say this. **** STEPH CURRY. ANDRE DRUMMOND IS THE ****ING MVP RIGHT NOW.

ANDRE DRUMMOND DOING BIG MAN THINGS. PLAYING BASKETBALL THE WAY IT SHOULD BE.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                    Kristaps sucks

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I remember that fuxker had triple double against the bulls with 10+ blocks
                      I remember that game well, that dude had a triple double with blocks lol who does that?

12 blocks 13 rebound, 14 points, and i bet you near perfect shooting since he used to have 80% fg back when he was getting less minutes.

This is the song that must be going on in his head when he plays: the beat starts at :56

Last edited by DARKSEID; 11-17-2015, 10:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X