No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    Im so tired of his **** man. I follow him on Twitter, but I will never watch FT again. He and Stephan A are attention seeking whores. The girl on the show is sexy as hell though and I follow her on ig.

Love was great tonight. He was very crucial in them winning. Everyone on Cavs stepped up. If no for Draymond playing the offensive game of his life (I hate him, but he was awesome) the Cavs may have won by 15.
    Tomorrow is Skip Bayless' last ever First Take, he leaves tomorrow.

It's seems almost like poetic justice that his final ever show will be talking about LeBron James winning it all.

Comment

• Great to see them win it after losing last year.

Comment

• Kyrie is cold blooded

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Tomorrow is Skip Bayless' last ever First Take, he leaves tomorrow.

It's seems almost like poetic justice that his final ever show will be talking about LeBron James winning it all.
          lol you serious? thats funny as **** i thought he would be around until like july

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            lol you serious? thats funny as **** i thought he would be around until like july
            Contract runs out in July.

He said on air last month that the day after the NBA Finals will be his last ever show. He was fully expecting LeBron to lose and he could take one last swipe, now he's going to be salty as ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              Even though they're the champs now, i don't see them repeating next year with their lineup. They still had too many flaws on their system. I'd say trade away Love for someone stretch 5's or 4's with quick feet on defense
              warriors flaws got even more exposed, they cant deal with physicality and cant do **** unless they are hitting 3's. I said the same thing last year even when they won against the cavs

Comment

• Someone should ask Joe Lacob if the Chokers are still "light years" ahead of the competition

Comment

• kevin love did what he was supposed to do tonight but his scoring was pretty horrible

Comment

• When your only method of scoring is jump shooting, 3-point shooting at that, and your legs get tired towards the end...how you gonna score?

They went 1-10 in the final 5:30 of game 7, died by the 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      15 Warriors won the title and had less losses than the 01 Lakers playoffs and regular season included
                      The 2001 Lakers also had one of the hardest roads to the finals lol But don't bring that up, no of course not lol

You keep calling 50 win Portland teams shot lol So no, I don't think you actually watched these games live.

But like I said, the Kobe-Shaq Lakers won 3 rings........these Warriors have 1 and just blew a commanding lead in the finals and gagged away game 7 on their home floor.

Don't even put these Warriors up with the 5 or so greatest teams ever, they don't belong in that.

Comment

Working...
                      X