No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    I'm actually shocked that somebody hasn't broke their entire foot off inside Screamin' A's ass yet.

Dude must have those Disney lawyers.
    he went all rick flair this morning during first take.

that show is in mortal danger once skip is gone.

it might be another quite frankly cancellation, quite frankly speaking.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Game 7 is a HUGE HUGE game

i expect LeBron to go off for 15pts..

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        I love how he's trying to act like the 2003-2005 Pistons were scrubs or something lol

They beat a 61 win Indiana team in the East Finals in 2004, then beat the Kobe-Shaq Lakers, proven back to back to back winners just 2 years earlier. And then they beat the Shaq-Wade Heat in the East Final the next year, and took an absolute prime San Antonio team 7 games in the 2005 Finals.

That team was real good, coached by one of the best coaches ever. Billups, Prince, Hamilton, Rasheed, and prime Ben Wallace was a good lineup.
        Dude Lakers were -550 in that series against the Pistons those same Pistons that lost to Nets went 7 games with 8 seeded Orlando and were almost eliminated but now you acting like they were better than these Cavs or even OKC

Here is the thing about the Kobe-Shaq Lakers they were down 20 points in elimination game to the old Blazers they were down double digits in 4th q of an elimination game vs the kings (who were easily the better team) and lost to Pistons in 5

Non of the ATG teams were through that hell even these Warriors who were down 1-3 never were down 15-20 points in 4th Q of elimination game.

you're trying to tell us those Kobe-Shaq Lakers who could've easily been beat by Portland and Kings that same Kobe-Shaq Lakers that got humiliated by the Pistons in 5 are some how on a different class of these Warriors?

GTFO Warriors win that series in 6

Comment

• Back to the kitchen Ayesha

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post

Comment

• i'm still riding high from last night.

what a fukn game and team effort but mostly LBJ. tristan and smith showed up big time and if the cavs lose in 7, i'll be okay with that.

unanimous MVP my fukn ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                Dude Lakers were -550 in that series against the Pistons those same Pistons that lost to Nets went 7 games with 8 seeded Orlando and were almost eliminated but now you acting like they were better than these Cavs or even OKC

Here is the thing about the Kobe-Shaq Lakers they were down 20 points in elimination game to the old Blazers they were down double digits in 4th q of an elimination game vs the kings (who were easily the better team) and lost to Pistons in 5

Non of the ATG teams were through that hell even these Warriors who were down 1-3 never were down 15-20 points in 4th Q of elimination game.

you're trying to tell us those Kobe-Shaq Lakers who could've easily been beat by Portland and Kings that same Kobe-Shaq Lakers that got humiliated by the Pistons in 5 are some how on a different class of these Warriors?

GTFO Warriors win that series in 6
                You really gonna use one of the greatest comebacks in Playoff history as your example of why the Lakers aren't that good?

And why do you keep using the worst version of the Lakers team to compare with the prime version of other teams?

I think we can all agree, this is the prime version of the Warriors, so far, right? Last night was the 5th time the Warriors got blown out in this playoffs alone. They've already lost 8 games.

Prime Lakers didn't lose until game 1 of the Finals. Winning each game by an avg of 16 pts. So not only did they win every game, but every game was a blow out. Ironically, their competition this year is considered to be One of the toughest any championship team ever had to face.

Comment

Shoulda put Lebron's face on the dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                    You really gonna use one of the greatest comebacks in Playoff history as your example of why the Lakers aren't that good?

And why do you keep using the worst version of the Lakers team to compare with the prime version of other teams?

I think we can all agree, this is the prime version of the Warriors, so far, right? Last night was the 5th time the Warriors got blown out in this playoffs alone. They've already lost 8 games.

Prime Lakers didn't lose until game 1 of the Finals. Winning each game by an avg of 16 pts. So not only did they win every game, but every game was a blow out. Ironically, their competition this year is considered to be One of the toughest any championship team ever had to face.

the Warriors would get ********d by those Pistons

Comment

the Warriors would get ********d by those Pistons
                      i agree with this.

hell,

id favor those dirty ass stockton malone hornacek ostertag jazz teams to beat the warriors.

if stephanie curry got flustered with that weak ass troll attempt by lebron wtf is gonna do if he had to deal with those nasty ass jerry sloan picks???

can you see draymond keeping his cool going up against those athnony mason charles oakley starks squabbin knicks? vs the wallace piston brothers??

Comment

Working...
                      X