• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
    Knick fans know their she t.

Always have....Always will.

And that Ebert joke was dry as hell !

How many drinks did you have ???

You gonna need more than brujeria come Sunday....

eh, i apologize to you and your family for that joke.

fact remains, you're a knicks fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
      How many gallons of Barrilito have you downed to endure the Knicks and Yankee struggles?

I shoulda been dead a long time ago.

I live 2 see one more Knick nugget !

Comment

Damn that's random mijo. I'll allow your fan support for them lol.

When you comin up here to make that MIC and syndicated mortgage money? I got a job for ya whenever you want.
        i was in a valley when i reached out to you, i'm on my ascension again.

fukn life.

we'll connect and when we do, it'll be fukn awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          eh, i apologize to you and your family for that joke.

fact remains, you're a knicks fan.

Oh that's a fact !

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Yeah and the Lakers came back and won, like great teams do lol

Man you are underselling a Detroit team that won a title, and went to like 6 straight east finals, and took an absolute prime San Antonio team 7 games in the finals in 2005. I'm starting to wonder if you actually watched those mid 2000's Detroit teams.

those Detroit team only managed to beat the Kobe-Shaq Lakers they lost to Nets ( one of the worst teams to make the finals) the year before and Spurs the year after

You're using the tail end of the Kobe-Shaq Lakers. I'm talking 2000-2002. That period and point in history. Specifically 2001 when the Lakers went 15-1 in the playoffs. I don't think you see how hard it is to win back to back to back titles lol

I love this argument so the Lakers era was only 1 year only 01 season and everything else don't count while other ATG teams like Celtics Showtime Lakers and the GOAT Bulls were for multiple years this alone should tell you they're not on that level

You are forgetting how good those Sacramento and Portland teams actually were, not to mention the Spurs.

Portland were an aging team and Sacramento were flashy team both teams were great but not on a different level than OKC or Cavs

You're acting like the 2015-2016 OKC Thunder Cavs are locks to win the titles from 2000-2005 lol
            they are not a lock but very capable and certainly would be one of the favorite
            See red...

I feel like only Lakers fans try to elevate Kobe-Shaq Lakers to that level we all seen the Kings getting robbed and Detroit humiliating them in 5

We need more neutrals chiming in on this
            Last edited by Phenom; 06-17-2016, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              I shoulda been dead a long time ago.

I live 2 see one more Knick nugget !

Originally posted by baya View Post

fukn life.

glad to hear it bro. That offer still stands. You would kill it up here. The money is stupid.

Comment

fukn life.

hopefully, putting my money where my mouth is again ... that's proven to be dangerous historically.

Comment

hopefully, putting my money where my mouth is again ... that's proven to be dangerous historically.
                  Ain't nothing wrong with betting on yourself my man. That's what I did and I can't complain. You got the mentality to do it.

Comment

glad to hear it bro. That offer still stands. You would kill it up here. The money is stupid.
                    there's no quantifier for this sort of sentiment.

gotta be close to the kids, they're awesome.

i promise we'll be at a verdejo PPV. the bitch being whose card we put it on so beer, -jose-, you and i can sit together. like a proper spicfest.

Comment

there's no quantifier for this sort of sentiment.

gotta be close to the kids, they're awesome.

i promise we'll be at a verdejo PPV. the bitch being whose card we put it on so beer, -jose-, you and i can sit together. like a proper spicfest.
                      Seguro.

Well, you'd make so much up here you could move your ex and kids all up here lol

Comment

Working...
                      X