No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• With the exception of Mark Jackson, this ABC announcing crew is garbage. Breen and Van Gundy are awful. I miss Bob Costas.

Comment

• Come on Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Grown men don't b1tch and whine after every single call. Nobody is better @ that than Draymond.
          When you have old school players universally coming out and calling Lebron a whiner and entitled...it's not a good look.

Comment

• you crazy. van gundy and MJ have a great dynamic. agreed on breen, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              When you have old school players universally coming out and calling Lebron a whiner and entitled...it's not a good look.
              LeBron is definitely a whinner but so is Draymond. He literally b1tches about any call that goes against him. Why do you think he has so many technical fouls? I just think it's funny how LeBron gets called out but Green's b1tching is okay.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
                you crazy. van gundy and MJ have a great dynamic. agreed on breen, though.
                To each his own but Van Gundy is bland to me.

Comment

• Looks like JR came to play tonight. Cavs need to play better defense.

Comment

• fukn missing free throws again ...

Comment

• nasty ass goal from mexico!

Comment

Working...
                      X