Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so mad at myself for thibking the Cavs were for real just because they looked good against the ****ty East. Now I have to flip flop on my pick like an *******.

They look terrible. Love pussed out. Kyrie got bodied by a singin *****, i should have known he wouldn't show up in the finals.

Lebron can't shoot anymore. He literally can't shoot. He's worse than Rondo at this point. Lue looks absolutely lost. Dude will not play Frye and Love together. Keeps playing JR Smith big minutes Eventhough hes playing like ****. He's playing Richard Jefferson 25 minutes a game.

I hope they get swept. Sorry *****es.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
      So Tyronn Lue is SOOOOOOO much better than David Blatt right? Lol

Lebron got a good decent coach fired, got his guy and theyre doing far worse lol
      Lebron deserves to lose. He thought he was bigger than the game. Got his coach fired, traded Wiggins. He's not good enough anymore to carry a team like this. Maybe 4 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
        Damn.

This is one of those times I feel a bit stupid but not really sure you guys are stupidity in numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by baya View Post
          Tfoh. Nah. For real? Pea?
          You going to take green ahead of aldridge? Leonard?

Do you want me to list 30 players?

Comment

Tfoh. Nah. For real? Pea?
            Well, knowing what we know now, some of the cat's that got picked before Dray that dropped him to the second round...

But Durant is pretty much the prototype offensive player I had in my head when I was playing on a Nerf basketball hoop when I had to come home from playing outside as a kid.

6'11, 747 wingspan, handles, and 3 point range.

But Green's versatility and his effect on the defensive end make him a pretty special player.

Starting a team in the NBA, I'm taking KD.

Running a full court pick-up game out in Oak Park?

I'm taking Dray.

Comment

Damn.

This is one of those times I feel a bit stupid but not really sure you guys are stupidity in numbers.

give me a person on earth that would take dray over KD.. You have billions to chose from..

Comment

• Comment

• I submit to you fukrs

Comment

I submit to you fukrs

we cool!!!!
                    Last edited by lebrick; 06-05-2016, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Lebron left his jumper and post game in miami

Comment

Working...
                      X