Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonight should be very interesting. I think GS Empties the tank with everything they got. Draymond plays aggressive and good, but ultimately by doing that, he picks up that flagrant. GS wins a close one tonight

I think this series ends in 6 games

As does the other one
    Last edited by Build That Wall; 05-26-2016, 07:15 AM.

Comment

• All depends on what version of OKC show up in my eyes.

They haven't just beat Golden State these last two games, they have annihilated them and physically dominated. Smothering defence, dominant on the boards, Westbrook and Durant have lit them up, Ibaka is playing like himself again, Adams is nullifying Green...

GS has the shooters to win any game, but OKC just look like the much better team. I had a rather unrealistic OKC in 5 prediction, hopefully it comes good.
      Last edited by gmc_rfc_06; 05-26-2016, 07:40 AM.

Comment

• I am 50 percent sure GS wins a close one tonight. That's how unsure if am about tonight's game. It's hard for me to imagine GS to go out like this but it would please me very much if OKC gives them another ass whoopin.

Finish them Off OKC.

Comment

• However, if I am betting, I'd take the +7.5 in a heartbeat for OKC. GS Should be favored, but not by -7.5

Comment

• get ready for kings vs lakers level officiating here.

OKC should just rest their starters and just stay in OKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
              All depends on what version of OKC show up in my eyes.

They haven't just beat Golden State these last two games, they have annihilated them and physically dominated. Smothering defence, dominant on the boards, Westbrook and Durant have lit them up, Ibaka is playing like himself again, Adams is nullifying Green...

GS has the shooters to win any game, but OKC just look like the much better team. I had a rather unrealistic OKC in 5 prediction, hopefully it comes good.
              I agree, it's all about OKC's mindset. If they stay focused rebound and take care of the ball they'll have a good chance to win. I think it'll probably bea close game tonight.

Comment

• Blowout come'n !

Comment

• 73 wins...unanimous MVP...what an epic fail if this ends in the WCF on their floor

Comment

• We should drug OKC somehow at Oracle. Put Xanax in the Gatorade or some shit

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      However, if I am betting, I'd take the +7.5 in a heartbeat for OKC. GS Should be favored, but not by -7.5
                      Wow the Dubs are favored by 7.5! OKC still isn't getting any respect. We shall see.......

Comment

Working...
                      X