The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post

I'm a Kings fan, broseph.

My mad reached Mt. Olympus levels back in '02.

I'ma just go with the narrative that OKC went through a 67 win Spurs team and a 73 win Warriors team.

I can appreciate greatness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      And the OKC-Toronto "conspiracy" talk....

Warriors are in the one of the top 5-10 largest media market in the entire country.

Cav's have LeBron and are in the top 20.

The fix isn't in.

The Thunder are just taking it to the Warriors.

Raptors finally figured out they belong.

Plain and simple.
      pea, talking basketball industry, cavs are top 10 ... any player with señor james is top 10, top 5 really.

in an absolute team effort, there are a 1 of 3 teams in the west that with the right circumstance can beat lebron but NOT with a healthy kyrie and love, two great role players at best when playing with 'bron. my dude just needs some help.

who the fuk else in the league can guard your 1-5? from biggest to fastest? just my dude james. he is a fukn monster. you see he played the entire 2nd half last game, notice?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tago Nang Tago View Post
        i would most definitely prefer OKC vs cavs instead of warriors. and who the hell cares about raptors?? cavs need to finish them already
        Good post.

Too much lolly gagging from the cavs

Comment

• fook yo ankles nikkuh!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

fook yo ankles nikkuh!!!!!!
            If we didn't have a mutual love of one Hakeem Olajuwon, we would most be definitely exchanging hands upon the cobblestones down yonder.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              If you go back even further in this thread, you will see yourself busting nut over Spurs getting allridge... Go look back at last years free agency posts.. You were all about the Spurs becaise of lamarcus.... Don't duck it now when you get called out on it
              At the very end of the last nba thread. You will see that I predicted cavs over Spurs in 7.

Comment

If we didn't have a mutual love of one Hakeem Olajuwon, we would most be definitely exchanging hands upon the cobblestones down yonder.
                im still trying to figure out if i could defend hakeem if he turned islamic jihad.

i think i could.

he's that great and underappreciated.

Comment

im still trying to figure out if i could defend hakeem if he turned islamic jihad.

i think i could.

he's that great and underappreciated.
                  Allah is merciful

The Dream Shake is not

Comment

Allah is merciful

The Dream Shake is not

how many rings does hakeem have if he played with prime penny, prime, kobe, prime wade, prime nash?

Comment

how many rings does hakeem have if he played with prime penny, prime, kobe, prime wade, prime nash?
                      If you combined Hakeem with another true ATG-ish talented guard in their prime, probably 4 or 5 rings.

Comment

Working...
                      X