Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't want to see Draymond suspended but I don't believe that was an accident. Actions have consequences.

Comment

• If Draymond gets suspended and OKC wins it this year, MVP should go to Steven Adams' nuts.

His nuts stopped a historic team.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
        If Draymond gets suspended and OKC wins it this year, MVP should go to Steven Adams' nuts.

His nuts stopped a historic team.

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 05-23-2016, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
          Something about Texas and stick'n 2 your guns...

Nothing rides on Draymond decision.

GS has been the best team all year and will continue 2 be.
          Curry may be the best player on that team but draymond is the most important player on that team. They are very 1 dimensional without green

Comment

• http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/05/23/...mpionship/amp/

Skip Bayless and Stephen a smith predictions are a load of horse****.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              Curry may be the best player on that team but draymond is the most important player on that team. They are very 1 dimensional without green
              They've played without him b4. and with success.

Actually he needs 2 step it up as well as the bench if they wanna defend their ship.

This team is far from one demensional and that's what makes em so fug'n good 2 watch....:wank:

Comment

• I don't think he should be suspended, but the NBA ****ed up and suspended a bench warmer for something that could be argued wasn't as bad.

If the NBA doesn't suspend him they might have a big problem on their hands with the league. It shows favoritism. Adam Silver has made the right decision every time so far.

It reminds me of the Suns/Spurs series where the Suns had three important players suspended and the Spurs only lost Horry. It changed the series. That Suns team could have won a championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  When OKC rebounds well they are very tough to beat. They get lots of second chance points while the other team is forced to score on their first attempt or come up dry.

They did the same thing to San Antonio.
                  That and they eliminate the offensive boards that the Warriors get that turn into wide open 3's. As long as OKC doesn't get careless and turn the ball over like they did in game 2 they should win every game.

That small lineup with Roberson, Ibaka at C, Waiters, Durant, and Westbrook was a devastating defensive lineup too. They were shutting down every 3.

Billy Donovon pulled a hidden ability to coach trick. He was pretty bad during the season. Has been great in the playoffs.

Comment

• if they can suspend Wade for kicking someone in the nuts, they should suspend Green as well..its not like its the 1st time he did it this series...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      As much as I like Green's versatility and edge he plays with, he has gotten away with a whole bunch of shit. Barking at the refs, all types of theatrics, etc.

I remember when Rasheed Wallace got tossed out of a game for just looking at a ref sideways.

You start getting a rep, and it starts to follow you around, unfair or not.
                      There's a difference between questioning a ref's call and the straight up flamboyant **** that Green does. I question a dude that uses that many hand gestures and sits on the bench with his mouth perpetually open anyway, but now he's intentionally goin after guys nuts too? Very suspect behavior.

Btw, Artest was another example of "reputation precedes you". Refs payed closer attention to him after he tried to beat up some civilians in Detroit. What's messed up is that even after the name change and claiming to be more docile or whatever, he was still doing the same dirty **** from time to time.

Comment

Working...
                      X