Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 118 in 3Q that has to be a playoff record

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      You don't have to attack the paint to go to the line, this isn't the old NBA, there is all sorts of off ball contact in today's perimeter oriented league.

They're only on pace tonight because these shots mean nothing, I predicted this would happen. The refs loaded the calls in the 1st half giving OKC the lead, then once the calls have no impact GS starts to get to the line. I've seen this pattern over and over again, same shyt against SA. Had the calls been equal in the 1st half GS is up and the outcome of the game completely changes.
      Maybe not shooting 30 three pointers would be one of those things that would bring those ft numbers up. I mean look at the end of the 3rd. Green and Festuz at the line. One attacked the rim, the other stayed in the lane, got an offensive board and went back up with it. Simple basketball. I don't need to see Bogut or Green backing their man down and pump faking til there's contact, but damn it... Stop taking so many perimeter jump shots if your issue is FTAs.

What you're saying is the refs are balancing out the calls in order to help one team in the 1st half.. Great, so the dubs should benefit once the numbers tilt their way in the 2nd. Right?

Honestly, tell me who on GS would even be considered in tonight's game to go to the line at least 10 times? Hell, who on their team would you say has earned at least 5 ft attempts on their own that isn't Curry
      Last edited by hhs661; 05-22-2016, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• What a game....

Comment

• Westbrook was cooking curry

Comment

• Curry, Klay and Green shot 16-45.

Durant and Westbrook alone shot 20-34.

That's not a FT problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Westbrook was cooking curry
              He always does.

Klay normally guards Westbrook, when Curry has to guard him it's open season for Westbrook.

Comment

• This game will be like......

Come Tue.

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  This game will be like......

Come Tue.
                  It's do or die I'm calling a blow out the other way

Comment

• This is embarrassing for the Warriors didn't see this coming.

Comment

• GSW needs to throw this game in the bushes, and hope Green doesn't catch a game suspension.

OKC just dominated in every part of the game tonight. They win the rebound and turnover battle, they have a good shot at beating the Warriors. They also played great defense tonight.

GSW hasn't lost back to back games all year.

Let me put my Captain Obvious hat and say game 4 is a huge one.

Comment

Working...
                      X