The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GS ain't beating okc without their enforcer

Comment

• OKC gonna wish they saved some of these buckets next game.

The NBA is fantastic.....

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        The league has to set a precedent. David stern played favorites. Adam silver doesn't. But the refs play favorites
        Green should be suspended but I doubt he will be. There's too much Dub love for it to happen. It doesn't really matter because it's only a matter of time before they lose. They ain't re-peating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
          OKC has 29 FTA on 17 3pt attempts.
          GS had 4 FTA on 18 attempts.

OKC shot more 3's than Sa last series as well and still almost tripled their total FTA. Durant is also a jump shooter that has 10 FTA this game. Like I said, okc gets away with hand checking, holding, jumping into shooters, they get away with a ton of off ball contact.
          I'm sorry bro. You seem too invested in the last series which was your team on the losing end. I get it, you have a beef for that series. This one, you simply don't. GSW are not a team that attacks the paint. They don't go to the line. They average about 20-23 fta per game. They're on pace tonight.

This team is jump shot heavy. The differential when this series is over will probably be worse than that san antonio one. Move on though. OKC is simply crushing them from the inside out.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            Dahntay Jones got suspended for a nut shot, Draymond won't...
            I just remember Kobe once got suspended for flailing his arm. I think Draymond should be suspended for flailing his leg too

Comment

• GS finally getting to the line, 19 FTA despite them taking around the same amount of 3pters they did in the 1st half. I literally predicted this would happen a few mins ago lmao, it's the same pattern of officiating the refs used against Sa, this pattern goes back YEARS. They love to tack of free throws that have almost no impact on the game to lessen the disparity.

Comment

• I just want to see Cavs losing in the finals, don't trust okc so I rather Warriors go through

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                  I'm sorry bro. You seem too invested in the last series which was your team on the losing end. I get it, you have a beef for that series. This one, you simply don't. GSW are not a team that attacks the paint. They don't go to the line. They average about 20-23 fta per game. They're on pace tonight.

This team is jump shot heavy. The differential when this series is over will probably be worse than that san antonio one. Move on though. OKC is simply crushing them from the inside out.
                  You don't have to attack the paint to go to the line, this isn't the old NBA, there is all sorts of off ball contact in today's perimeter oriented league.

They're only on pace tonight because these shots mean nothing, I predicted this would happen. The refs loaded the calls in the 1st half giving OKC the lead, then once the calls have no impact GS starts to get to the line. I've seen this pattern over and over again, same shyt against SA. Had the calls been equal in the 1st half GS is up and the outcome of the game completely changes.

Comment

• Green should clearly be suspended.

That's about as blatant of a kick in the nuts as you'll ever see.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      I just want to see Cavs losing in the finals, don't trust okc so I rather Warriors go through
                      For what it's worth, I rooted for the bulls against Miami when they had lebron. Well, I rooted against Miami lebron period

Most cavs fans with a brain rooted against lebron

Comment

Working...
                      X