Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After all that OKC got the lead.

This sh*it's good!!

Comment

• As great a team as the Dubs are, they blow leads a lot. That's what happens when you don't play great defense. OKC had 38 points in the 3rd quarter

Comment

• okc played like shyt the entire first half and somehow are in the lead

Comment

• If OKC can get over the hump in this 4th quarter this might be their series. It's gonna be interesting to see how things unfold down the stretch.

Comment

• I've noticed all year GS will let a lot of teams back in the game then they go on a strong 3-5 minute span of hard nosed defense. That's usually when they retake the lead and close out games.

I'd like to see when they decide to do that how OKC will counter or adapt to it.

Comment

• How do you get a delay of game, when someone is holding your arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
                I've noticed all year GS will let a lot of teams back in the game then they go on a strong 3-5 minute span of hard nosed defense. That's usually when they retake the lead and close out games.

I'd like to see when they decide to do that how OKC will counter or adapt to it.
                You can't have lapses like that against elite teams. This isn't the regular season and this isn't Houston or Portland that they're playing anymore.

Comment

• I love Draymond Green's game

Comment

• Coming down to the wire....

Comment

Working...
                    X