No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
    Pop isn't the only coach in the league lol, the guy just got out coached by a rookie coach, he's been getting out coached in game for years, why you think Phil owned him?

The refs did rob the Spurs, and the league is fixed, if you can't see that it's because you don't want to, ignorance is bliss.
    Yeah so I guess it was fixed the other 5 Spurs titles right??? Lol

The bizarre ending to Game 2 or whatever, they have already proved there were just as many missed calls on the Spurs as there were on the Thunder lol **** if they'd seen Manu with his foot on the line and hands going over the line, it would have been a free throw for OKC and the ball back again lol

They aren't fixed. You don't think the NBA wanted a monumental 73-9 Golden State vs 67-15 San Antonio West Final????

Or you don't think the NBA would've set up a Cleveland vs Miami East Final????

Quit saying it's fixed just cause your team lost. You look like a sore loser tbh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      I'm gonna put this thought in your head, if the warriors win the whole thing, they can boast that their team is better than any laker team in existence. Now you and I both know that that is not true. But with a record like that, they can. Warrior fans are annoying little sons of b*tches. You and I both know that too. I know it more cuz I live in the bay area.

I assume you are hoping for Thunder vs Raptors in the finals.
      Actually I wanna see Golden State play the Cavs with a healthy roster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        I don't see that Portland team beating a healthy Raptors or Heat team. It would be 50/50 against Atlanta and Boston. The Blazers overachieved, they're not very talented. They play really hard and play together, that's what keeps them in games.
        I hear you about Portland.

Same time, the way they played against the Warriors, I give see them giving anybody not named the Cavs a decent fight. Aminu and Harkless showed out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          I don't see that Portland team beating a healthy Raptors or Heat team. It would be 50/50 against Atlanta and Boston. The Blazers overachieved, they're not very talented. They play really hard and play together, that's what keeps them in games.
          I hear you, but I think if they can steal a game from Golden State, albeit without Steph, and were still competitive in the series with the Clips, I wouldn't hate their odds to beat the Raptors or Heat without Bosh.

My whole thing with quoting the other dude initially was just to make a point that Lebron started making the finals every year once the real good East teams died out, that's no coincidence.

When Chauncey and the Pistons were rolling every year, the big 3 Celtics, and Dwight's Magic were around, he made 1 finals......just 1

Comment

• cleveland vs warriors is the best sexiest match up for the nba finals.

no kyrie no kevin love lebron took how many games from the warriors last year?

anything can happen. i think cleveland makes a series out of it and scares the light skinnedness of the splash brothers.

you never know with steph curry's ankles doe.

how cool would it be if cleveland finally snapped the championship drought by derailing a back to back championship by the golden child steph curry?

yea,

i think i like that scenario better.

no offense.

Comment

• Are people really saying that POR would lose to a Heat team without Bosh? LOL.... Yall too much, they lost to the ****ing Raptors.

Comment

• Originally posted by HiLo Rudyo! View Post
                Are people really saying that POR would lose to a Heat team without Bosh? LOL.... Yall too much, they lost to the ****ing Raptors.
                For real lol People don't get that the West still has a tougher schedule throughout the year cause they have to play each other more often. If you flipped the 5-8 West Seeds into the East all year, they would have at least 5 more wins probably.

And if you placed any of the 2-8 seeds in the East into the West, they would easily have at least 5 more losses because they'd be playing tougher teams more often. The West was top heavy this year though.

I'd take the way Portland played this post season though. They would've beaten Atlanta in 6-7 games. They would've beaten the Celtics without Bradley in 5. I'd favor them to beat the Heat without Bosh and Raptors in 6 or 7 too.

They'd at least get 1 off Cleveland I think too.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  For real lol People don't get that the West still has a tougher schedule throughout the year cause they have to play each other more often. If you flipped the 5-8 West Seeds into the East all year, they would have at least 5 more wins probably.

And if you placed any of the 2-8 seeds in the East into the West, they would easily have at least 5 more losses because they'd be playing tougher teams more often. The West was top heavy this year though.

I'd take the way Portland played this post season though. They would've beaten Atlanta in 6-7 games. They would've beaten the Celtics without Bradley in 5. I'd favor them to beat the Heat without Bosh and Raptors in 6 or 7 too.

They'd at least get 1 off Cleveland I think too.
                  "They know not what they do"

I'd take em over Raptors and Heat because Lilard+McCollum is > then Wade and Dragic and A LOT better in the playoffs then Lowry and Derozan. I think Cavs would beat em in 4-6 games, but not these other teams.

If the Heat would have had Bosh, I MIGHT favor them in a 7 game series but not without Bosh/

Comment

• The WCF is tonight

Comment

• If the thunder make it to the finals, I believe KD will stay in OKC

Comment

Working...
                      X