No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
    It could be 4-0. OKC falls apart so bad late in games and GS finds ways to win games they shouldn't. It's a recipe for disaster. OKC should have beaten GS at least once if not twice this season.
    Very true. I'm seeing a lot of people saying it will go the entire 7, but I think 4-1 or even 4-0 is more likely.

Westbrook is usually the main one that loses it for his team. Trying to take over the game late in the 4th all by himself and ends up taking a lot of stupid shots and it's all she wrote after that.

Comment

• I gave enjoyed the run that the Spurs had. Historically, I think they are among the greats. But it is over. They have some good players to build around. But sadly there are a few that should retire.

Comment

• Impressive series by the Thunder. I'm not sure if they can beat the Dubs but it's going to be entertaining. Westbrook has got to play Curry even and KD needs to be the best player in the series for OKC to win. OKC must limit turnovers, pound the glass, and limit mental mistakes to win. I'm looking forward to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          Idk man its hard to nitpick Pop. I think he's one of the greats, maybe the greatest coach.

It's true he should have played Boban a lot more. I think he may have felt he owed Duncan something. Spurs just need an impact guard. Parker is a tole player now. Conley would be an incredible Spur.
          I think he's lost perspective and the hunger to win, he doesn't take risks anymore.

West and Diaw should've never been paired together, no rim protection, no pick and roll defense, no rebounding, no athleticism. That was one of the worst combos all year long, Marjanovic needed to be in that lineup.

He also needed to match Durant minute for minute with Green or Leonard instead of resting them. Literally every time Pop sat them and put Anderson to guard him Durant went off and okc took the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
            I gave enjoyed the run that the Spurs had. Historically, I think they are among the greats. But it is over. They have some good players to build around. But sadly there are a few that should retire.
            They were bad for business, extremely low ratings for the NBA finals, not a good look for the league and their new $24 billion cable deal. The league had to go in and manually end the franchise. Sometimes companies eliminate/stop selling products that aren't making enough profit, common business practice.

Comment

• GS should kill OKC

In the past 3 games OKC has been up a total of around 64-20 free throws by the end of the 3rd quarter against the Spurs, tripling their amount. This free throw discrepancy will most likely not happen against GS, and they will get 4-1'd like they did back in 2012 against Miami

Comment

• Originally posted by TBear View Post
                I gave enjoyed the run that the Spurs had. Historically, I think they are among the greats. But it is over. They have some good players to build around. But sadly there are a few that should retire.
                Yeah, it was very sad to see Duncan get blocked like that with just a few minutes to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  Why would you think that.

**** the warriors and their fortywhiner type fanbase
                  You don't want the Cavs to get revenge?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    GS should kill OKC

In the past 3 games OKC has been up a total of around 64-20 free throws by the end of the 3rd quarter against the Spurs, tripling their amount. This free throw discrepancy will most likely not happen against GS, and they will get 4-1'd like they did back in 2012 against Miami

your saltiness is awesome

Comment

• Heat/Raptors might go 7.

Cleveland has been resting for ages. Whoever wins between Toronto and Miami, will get swept or 1-4'D.

Comment

Working...
                      X