No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    I underestimated them. They're a good young team that plays hard. Lilard was awful tonight but they were still right there.
    Another game where Lillard didn't show up in the 4th.

Comment

• Excited as hell for OKC/Spurs.

Comment

• S A in 7......Old bastards !

Comment

• I don't know guys I think Spurs are losing tonight.

Westbrook figured that shit out.

Either or are going to be tough for GS but I think I would rather face the Spurs I don't kmow

Comment

• Lets go okc

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
              S A in 7......Old bastards !

Comment

• Okc doesn't need the officials in this game

Comment

• Sa's been ****ed by the refs this series but Popovich has been a joke, he needs to retire. This dude has been trying to guard Durant with Kyle Anderson because he refuses to play Green or Leonard extended minutes. Pop refuses to change his lineups, we have no shot blocker on the floor and their bigs have been killing us, meanwhile we've got a 7'3 300lb beast rotting on the bench, a guy who's outplayed okc's bigs in the reg. season!

Pop was out coached by Rivers last year, Donovan this year and he's a damn rookie coach lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                    Sa's been ****ed by the refs this series but Popovich has been a joke, he needs to retire. This dude has been trying to guard Durant with Kyle Anderson because he refuses to play Green or Leonard extended minutes. Pop refuses to change his lineups, we have no shot blocker on the floor and their bigs have been killing us, meanwhile we've got a 7'3 300lb beast rotting on the bench, a guy who's outplayed okc's bigs in the reg. season!

Pop was out coached by Rivers last year, Donovan this year and he's a damn rookie coach lol
                    This is the refs. Without popovich, the Spurs would be in trouble. However, this game is showing okc just going in there and just flat out dogging the Spurs

Comment

• Durant and Westbrook finally trusting the role players and there producing big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X