No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    I think the Hawks would beat Portland in a 7 game series. Cleveland is capable of beating anyone regardless of how ****ty the East is.
    Thanks you for acknowledging that.

Comment

• That was the only game tonight

Weak!!!!!

Comment

• The reality is the Dubs won't play a team with a pulse until the WCF. Houston and Portland are ridiculously easy match ups. The Cavs aren't playing anyone until the Finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Thanks you for acknowledging that.
          Any team with LBJ, Kyrie, and Love has a chance to win a series. If your x-factor JR plays well, I like your chances against anyone.

Comment

I think the Hawks would beat Portland in a 7 game series. Cleveland is capable of beating anyone regardless of how ****ty the East is.
            Still cant fathom how the Cavs were up 2-1 on GS could have been 3-0, and no Kyrie(after Game 1 injury), Love and a injured Delly with no back up PG. Lebron would have made a very huge statement history wise if he won with that team.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
                Still cant fathom how the Cavs were up 2-1 on GS could have been 3-0, and no Kyrie(after Game 1 injury), Love and a injured Delly with no back up PG. Lebron would have made a very huge statement history wise if he won with that team.
                The Cavs are loaded. They're capable of beating the Dubs. People think they have no shot because the Dubs smoked them in Cleveland. All the Cavs need to do is slow the game down and put the Dubs in the half court. The Cavs are a good defensive team and they're much more physical than the Dubs. The Dubs are a finesse team. A healthy Kyrie and Love will make a big difference. Kyrie in particular is a guy who comes up big when the light shines brightest.

Comment

• Why is the Eastern Conference so bad?

I know that there have to be periods of ups and downs but it seems like the East has been weak for a very long time now. Almost 20 years I'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

25 is the correct number

Comment

Any team with LBJ, Kyrie, and Love has a chance to win a series. If your x-factor JR plays well, I like your chances against anyone.
                      Do you acknowledge that we would have won had we had all our guys last year.

Comment

Working...
                      X