No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    I don't care what happens to Curry. Seriously. I don't care how it happens. 1 GOAL IN MIND

WIN ONE FOR THE LAND

seems like it may be cavs-spurs, not a cakewalk for either team though, still some decent teams left.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
      Curry trying to run to the locker room but is in too much pain and starts limping.

Curry may be done for the year, looks like a knee sprain which could take at least 2-3 weeks to recover if it's just minor. If you're GS, you're also risking major damage to his knee if you rush him back. GS can beat Houston, but not por or la, they have nobody to stop paul or lillard
      Curry never gaurds Chris Paul, Klay Thompson does. I hope Steph is okay but nobody felt sorry for the Cavs when Irving & Love missed the Finals last year, or the Clippers when Blake Griffin missed most of the year. I sure as hell don't want to see anyone feeling sorry for the Dubs either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
        seems like it may be cavs-spurs, not a cakewalk for either team though, still some decent teams left.
        It will be very difficult for the Spurs to get to the Finals whether you play the Dubs or not. You may not get past OKC in round 2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          It will be very difficult for the Spurs to get to the Finals whether you play the Dubs or not. You may not get past OKC in round 2.
          You are gonna like what I have to say. If the warriors don't have Curry against the clippers. Clippers in 6.

Comment

Curry never gaurds Chris Paul, Klay Thompson does. I hope Steph is okay but nobody felt sorry for the Cavs when Irving & Love missed the Finals last year, or the Clippers when Blake Griffin missed most of the year. I sure as hell don't want to see anyone feeling sorry for the Dubs either.
            I don't feel sorry for the warriors because winning one for the land is all that matters to me.

Comment

• Kyrie made that shot with perfect shooting form

Comment

You are gonna like what I have to say. If the warriors don't have Curry against the clippers. Clippers in 6.
                Gotta get past Portland first, the sooner the better

Comment

Gotta get past Portland first, the sooner the better
                  Portland would beat them without Curry as well.

Are you gonna root against the cavs again if it is warriors vs cavs, or have warriors fans driven you to annoyance

Comment

Not too worried about okc especially with home court, spurs match up pretty well with them. Sa needs to start getting production from their guards though, they've been horrible all year on offense but are playing better recently.

Clippers are actually a tougher match up for sa, they'll most likely meet in the wcf. I think everything comes down to home court though, sa is 41-1 this year at home, that's ties the 2nd best home record ever.

Comment

Portland would beat them without Curry as well.

Are you gonna root against the cavs again if it is warriors vs cavs, or have warriors fans driven you to annoyance
                      That's a really good question, I don't like LeBron but the Dubs hype has been nauseating. Hopefully it doesn't come down to that, I don't want to see either of those teams win.

Comment

Working...
                      X