• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat looking good

Comment

• Anyone ready for 48 minutes of Portland fouling Deandre Jordan

Comment

• Everybody getting their asses kicked in the first round.

Comment

• In the words of Avon Barksdale "**** man, all this losing **** with my morale".

C'mon Lillard and McCollum..... For ****s sake.

Comment

• I don't follow the Pistons but are they that damn bad? They look AWFUL in there last night

Comment

• scott brooks to Dc .. welcome KD

Comment

• Lakers are ****ing up, what a surprise.

Word is that Thibs wanted to come to LA, wanted a chance to have one of the most glorious jobs in the NBA.......nope we're too busy deciding if we want to keep Byron Scott who hasn't had a winning season since like 2008 or some ****.

Meanwhile, Scott Brooks another coach proven ro have developed and built a good team in OKC.....in with the Wizards now. Another coach that wold be far and away better option right now than Scott. I think the game has passed Byron by. He was a solid aoch back in the 2000's but he has no clue on how to develop younger guys into a winning bunch, or even a competitive bunch, at least anymore. He failed in Cleveland miserably, and has failed at developing Russell/Randle/Clarkson as much they could've too.

But nope, LA is of course just sitting by.

Comment

• Curry still questionable, I would just sit him for tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                    Lakers are ****ing up, what a surprise.

Word is that Thibs wanted to come to LA, wanted a chance to have one of the most glorious jobs in the NBA.......nope we're too busy deciding if we want to keep Byron Scott who hasn't had a winning season since like 2008 or some ****.

Meanwhile, Scott Brooks another coach proven ro have developed and built a good team in OKC.....in with the Wizards now. Another coach that wold be far and away better option right now than Scott. I think the game has passed Byron by. He was a solid aoch back in the 2000's but he has no clue on how to develop younger guys into a winning bunch, or even a competitive bunch, at least anymore. He failed in Cleveland miserably, and has failed at developing Russell/Randle/Clarkson as much they could've too.

But nope, LA is of course just sitting by.

20 wins next season....

Comment

• No curry tonight

https://twitter.com/diamond83/status/723301017752731648

Comment

Working...
                      X