No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    What are you guys thoughts on Ben Simmons? I think he'll be very good but I'm not so sure that he'll be a superstarstar. His personality just doesn't seem to translate into him becoming a dominant superstar. I think Wiggins has that same kind of unassuming personality, which is why I question if he'll ever be a superstar. I think both guys will be all stars but I'm just not sure if they'll end up being superstar HOF type players.
    Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
    Wiggins is damn good, and I still am pissed that we traded him. I think Simmons will be good, but buddy hield will be the best player drafted in this class
    Wiggins at worst is going to be like Carmelo,,, at best he could hit that paul Pierce, Dwayne wade level..

Simmons is overrated and will not be a factor in the NBA... He will forever be a guy that puts up stats on a bad team... Like derrick Coleman years ago.. Simmons is soft, and will never be a dominant force in the NBA,, will be lucky to make an all-star game... Remember the forward that came out with derrick rose, and there was debate on who is better,, Simmons could be like that dude

Comment

• Seen a ward vs barrera commercial

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        Wiggins at worst is going to be like Carmelo,,, at best he could hit that paul Pierce, Dwayne wade level..

Simmons is overrated and will not be a factor in the NBA... He will forever be a guy that puts up stats on a bad team... Like derrick Coleman years ago.. Simmons is soft, and will never be a dominant force in the NBA,, will be lucky to make an all-star game... Remember the forward that came out with derrick rose, and there was debate on who is better,, Simmons could be like that dude

I seen people compare simmons game to lamar odom

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
          I seen people compare simmons game to lamar odom
          I can see that... Be a top notch 3rd guy, like odom was too Kobe n gasol, or bosh was to Dwayne n Lebron...

Simmons is talented, I just don't think he is a franchise player

Comment

• Warriors vs clippers on espn

Comment

• This is crazy, the Warriors are going to beat the record.

Comment

• Could James harden defend a turtle

Comment

• the warriors got this. i can't believe it.

they could very well lose it as they play the spurs again twice and i can see boston stealing one but naaaaaah. it's crazy how that team has like the best chemistry i've ever seen on any team maybe sans the 96 bulls.

Comment

• Lol @ bron

https://vine.co/v/ipj9F7IOhXO

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      Could James harden defend a turtle
                      One of the top SGs in history doe

Comment

Working...
                      X