The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Prince is Steph's real father, but got Dell to raise em. Steph has got Prince's J.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
          Prince is Steph's real father, but got Dell to raise em. Steph has got Prince's J.

OK POPS.

Comment

• Stuff Curry

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              He sounds like the stereotypical frontrunner fan. He probably wore a Denver Broncos jersey for weeks after the Super Bowl.
              Apparently, he's a consistent packers fan, but he likes the Brees's, Mannings, and Brady's.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                Stuff Curry

Steph's always troll'n......

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                  That may be true, but yeah Hoiberg was a bad hire.

Why can't Jeff Van Gundy get a job anymore??? Dude did a lot with the teams he had, IMO.

I wouldn't mind Thibs coming to the Lakers. We need a defensive minded coach. I know Byron is supposed to be, but yeah.....he's garbage.

Side note....but is anyone going to say Stan Van can't coach still???

Dude hired at Miami, and has a 42 win season, then goes to the conference finals the season after. Gets forced to resign basically the next season after a mediocre 11-10 start.

Then goes to Orlando and takes them to the NBA Finals and Conf Finals, and gets forced out by Dwight because of Dwights own short comings.

Goes to Detroit who's one of the worst teams in the league. Improves to 32 wins in his first year, then currently has them in the playoff hunt this year.

I'd take either of the Van Gundy's coaching my team any day over 90% of the NBA coaches.

Totally agree about the van gundy brothers,,,, both are top notch

Comment

• Lakers beating the warriors

Comment

• Wtf is goin' on?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X