Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you touch Curry it's a foul. The nba needs to change their rules regarding fouls. The Detroit bad boys would have turned him into a pretzel.

Bring back the old rules. This NBA Sucks

The Big O is right

Comment

• The only people who preach about Mark Jackson are the damn uncle Tom ass Steven A. Smith's of the world. Who will probably also complain when no one hires Byron a year from now.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        If you touch Curry it's a foul. The nba needs to change their rules regarding fouls. The Detroit bad boys would have turned him into a pretzel.

Bring back the old rules. This NBA Sucks

The Big O is right
        He doesn't even take that many free throws, relatively speaking.

Comment

• Lowry with 43 points and the game winning basket against the Cavs. Man he's really improved and he's been straight balling this year. I've liked him since his days @ Villanova.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            The only people who preach about Mark Jackson are the damn uncle Tom ass Steven A. Smith's of the world. Who will probably also complain when no one hires Byron a year from now.
            To be fair, other than Mark Jackson (honestly, no one thought they'd be this good, and they were supposed to be that high octane offensive team with horrible defense, so they'd never really be contenders), most black coaches are always setup to fail. They get the hand me down jobs, and the bottom of the barrel teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
              Lowry with 43 points and the game winning basket against the Cavs. Man he's really improved and he's been straight balling this year. I've liked him since his days @ Villanova.
              That was a tough loss, but I take every loss as a learning lesson to build upon

Comment

• Lol bron shot an airball

Comment

• The Big O ain't right.

Steph would shoot lights out in any era. Sure, he may get roughed up more in the 80's and 90's when players were tougher and still big. But back in the 50's, 60's into the 70's.....You really think Steph Curry would struggle??? He would be by far the best shooter around, and the players weren't as big and strong 50 years ago as they are today. That's not to take anything away from the greats back then. Robertson is a Top 10 ATG IMO.

But don't take away from what Steph is currently doing. He's shattering the mold right now, just like other really great players have done throughout time.

Steph has the highest single season PER going right now, in the history of the NBA. Higher than Wilt's 50 points 25 boards a game season. He's absolutely lethal.

And Brush, if anything, if you tough Lebron at all going to the hoop or anything....it's either a foul or Lebron whines harder than anyone for a call. Even so much as to not get back on defense cause he's complaining.

All the critics from older teams is quite ridiculous. Saying that the 42-40 GSW would beat this team??? They may sneak a win, but they'd lose 4-1 in a series at the worst.

Comment

• That's not me saying Steph is having the best season ever, he's not. MJ when he won MVP and DPOY comes to mind, The Big O averaging a triple double back in 1962, Lebron in 09, Kareem in 1971 come to mind as some of the greatest single seasons I can think of. Steph is up there though, in terms of a single season. The dude can completely change the course of any game simply with how lethal a shooter he is.

Comment

• Curry could play in any era

Comment

Working...
                      X