Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is austin rivers getting minutes.. but born ready cant smh

Comment

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      yea i hear he's good friends with harden. there was talk of a kevin love dwight trade and dwight vs hassan whiteside trade.

rockets are stinking it up this year and everybody could be traded by daryl morey in houston.

rockets fans cant even stand him already. his ceiling is probably a robin, he is failing at his batman role. no improvement in his game, leadership. looks like a gilbert arenas melo type.
      Morey is very aggressive in free agency. I bet he feels Durant would help harden. I remember Morey gave bosh a ******ed offer

Comment

• Is there a website like overthecap for the nba. Following the salary cap is the best way to predict where an nfl player will sign in free agency

Comment

• why does kevin Love look like the state farm guy secret love child with deandre jordan?

Comment

• Spurs

The good:

-3&D studs Jonathon Simmons, Patty Mills, Danny Green who is gonna peak come playoff time btw.
            -David West and Boris Diaw are Swiss army knives.
            -LaMarcus Aldridge appears to have bottomed out.

The ugly:

-Boban Marjanovic and Kyle Anderson are utter liabilities defensively.
            -Tony Parker belongs on the second unit, he can't guard opposing point guards, he's the French Steve Nash.
            -Manu Ginobili is 38, Tim Duncan is 39; without these two the Spurs get smoked. Defensive anchor Duncan sits out due to a sore knee, Cavs and Warriors dismantle the Spurs.

Comment

• mak crying after seeing his idol kobe in person and knowing it would be his last season.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                mak crying after seeing his idol kobe in person and knowing it would be his last season.

I thought Mak was Mexican

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                  I thought Mak was Mexican
                  what makes you say that? his love of lakeshow and LA teams? he might be wearing white k-swiss kicks but i guarantee you he's not mexican.

Comment

• Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    what makes you say that? his love of lakeshow and LA teams? he might be wearing white k-swiss kicks but i guarantee you he's not mexican.
                    More or so because of the Raiders

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                      More or so because of the Raiders
                      gotcha.. he's really a 9'ers..

Comment

Working...
                      X