Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not liking the Spurs chances against the Dubs after a 30 point beat down. They just couldn't stop Golden State's prolific offense. We'll see how the Thunder do against the Dubs.

Comment

• that was a statement game last nite but i wouldn't put too much stock into a regular season game in freekin January

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        that was a statement game last nite but i wouldn't put too much stock into a regular season game in freekin January
        I hear you.

Pop is a master of those Jedi Mind tricks.

Thing is, Kerr played for Pop and knows it.

Lot of things can happen, but it's probably going to game 7 at the Oracle for the WCF between the two.

Can't see anybody coming out of the East and dealing with the Spurs or Dubs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          I hear you.

Lot of things can happen, but it's probably going to game 7 at the Oracle for the WCF between the two.

Don't count out OKC, they have the talent to beat either team. It's all up to KD35.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
            The 2014 loss in the finals vs Spurs was way more embarrassing then the 2007 one even if he was in Miami.

GS was 2015.
            This is Cleveland revenge, not Miami revenge. And I rooted against lebron when he was with Miami. He was at Brady level of hate
            Last edited by Build That Wall; 01-26-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
              This is Cleveland revenge, not Miami revenge. And I rooted against lebron when he was with Miami. He was at Brady level of hate
              No one cares about the cavs, it's Lebron's team vs the other team. Whether it was in South beach or next to the **** river in Cleveland. He owns it either way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                I hear you.

you see your boy Boogie last nite? effing disgusting...that dude is on a rampage

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                  What an idiot, now he's just prolonged how long he'll be out. Why doesn't Blake go @ guys like Randolph, West, Ibaka, Tucker, etc. when they take cheap shot after cheap shot at him? Save the agression for the court and channel it in the right way. This makes him look like a b1tch.
                  LMAO. Real talk, do you think Blake's days as a Clipper is numbered?

Comment

Don't count out OKC, they have the talent to beat either team. It's all up to KD35.
                    KD pretty much owns the Warriors. Dray can't touch him tbh. They match up pretty well and can play the Warriors at any pace. They're just a piece away (legit 3 and D guy) from getting to GSW/Spurs level.

Comment

Not liking the Spurs chances against the Dubs after a 30 point beat down. They just couldn't stop Golden State's prolific offense. We'll see how the Thunder do against the Dubs.
                      Duncan wasn't playing

Comment

Working...
                      X