No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    you realize so will the Blazers and the Bucks have been for like the last 20yrs?

both of your teams dont even have a ****ing history or anything
    they have history.

of losing.

Comment

• Outside of Kobe's imminent retirement the Lakers aren't worth being talked about.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
        Outside of Kobe's imminent retirement the Lakers aren't worth being talked about.
        yet they will be.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          Outside of Kobe's imminent retirement the Lakers aren't worth being talked about.

yup...and the team can win 3 games all year while the Tenants win 60 and guess who people will talk about first

Comment

you realize so will the Blazers and the Bucks have been for like the last 20yrs?

both of your teams dont even have a ****ing history or anything
            Yeah, it's so hard to be a Lakers fan. Thats why every 5 years, you guys double.. Shall I bow down? At least I don't dig, the yankees of the NBA. I support my teams, plus the Bucks are way better then Blazers and Lakers this year sadly...

It was GS and Clips last year, some team will be good and trendy this year and they'll gain all the fans, I'm loyal to my ****ty teams

So you guys are actually gonna keep Swaggy Azelia on the team? I'm kinda suprised tbh.

Oh and Bucks were good like 10-ish years ago, when we had Big Dog Robinson and Allen.
            Last edited by Rudyo; 10-06-2015, 12:40 PM.

Comment

• lolol @ the tenants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                Yeah, it's so hard to be a Lakers fan. Thats why every 5 years, you guys double.. Shall I bow down? At least I don't dig, the yankees of the NBA. I support my teams, plus the Bucks are way better then Blazers and Lakers this year sadly...

It was GS and Clips last year, some team will be good and trendy this year and they'll gain all the fans, I'm loyal to my ****ty teams

So you guys are actually gonna keep Swaggy Azelia on the team? I'm kinda suprised tbh.

Oh and Bucks were good like 10-ish years ago, when we had Big Dog Robinson and Allen.

we shopped him...no takers...hopefully by the deadline some injured, playoff contending team will give us a draft pick or something for him

and you dont have to talk to me about loyalty...im a Raiders fan remember?

Comment

we shopped him...no takers...hopefully by the deadline some injured, playoff contending team will give us a draft pick or something for him

and you dont have to talk to me about loyalty...im a Raiders fan remember?
                  Yeah, I know. You could give me **** for being a packers fan too, I understand the bandwagoners too. I hate wanna be Packers fan like Lil Wayne and ****. At least you're not a Chargers/Donkey fan.

Comment

yup...and the team can win 3 games all year while the Tenants win 60 and guess who people will talk about first
                    the dodgers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post

Yo ! Yo !! YO !!!

No hit'n below the belt and never confuse The Yankees with a has been team such as the Lakers !!!

Oh and the Deers still suck !

Comment

Working...
                      X