No announcement yet.

The official 2015-2016 NBA season thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    that ****er needs to eat pancakes 3 times a day...he probably cant go outside on windy days
    Chris bosh and Tim Duncan should do the same i guess.

How about diamond stone.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
      Chris bosh and Tim Duncan should do the same i guess.

How about diamond stone.

we're offering a max to Whiteside

Comment

Miami I think will retain him. How about getting dwight back. You might get him cheaper, LOL

I Think DeRozan would be an excellent pickup for you Guys

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
          Miami I think will retain him. How about getting dwight back. You might get him cheaper, LOL

I Think DeRozan would be an excellent pickup for you Guys

no thanks to Dwight...i'd rather suffer with Hibbert's sorry ass than take that spineless diva back

Comment

• Kyrie got some sick handles

https://vine.co/v/iOiu0PrOn2a

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
              Kyrie got some sick handles

https://vine.co/v/iOiu0PrOn2a
              Keep forgetting he's only 23. Cavs are so stupid for trading Wiggins for Love. When Lebron retires, you'd still have a young Kyrie paired with a young Wiggins for the foreseeable future.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchAndShoot View Post
                Keep forgetting he's only 23. Cavs are so stupid for trading Wiggins for Love. When Lebron retires, you'd still have a young Kyrie paired with a young Wiggins for the foreseeable future.
                I agree that that trade was stupid for us.

Apparently we might be getting Markeef Morris

Comment

• It's truly terrible to see how much Hibbert has fallen the last few years. Dude is a true scrub now.

I'm just hoping we can get a couple quality FA's this summer like DeRozan and Whiteside. Would be a nice pairing for the future.

Comment

He ain't leaving Miami for L.A. especially after your GM picked Wayne Ellington over him.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      It's truly terrible to see how much Hibbert has fallen the last few years. Dude is a true scrub now.

I'm just hoping we can get a couple quality FA's this summer like DeRozan and Whiteside. Would be a nice pairing for the future.
                      Derozan at $25 million/year would be an AWFUL signing for the Lakers, not so much for the Raptors, tbh.

He's an ISO player with pretty much non existent mid range and three point game, lol. The Lakers are in good shape to rebuild and bringing a Kobe lite version in Derozan is another step back in direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X