No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    Man have you guys been watching the news? Every wave of refugees is about 90% males 18y/o-25y/o and then a few women and kids tossed in there. Looks like it's gonna get bad man.
    Rape will skyrocket to an all-time high with these depressive cynics running around with their Islam bullcrap.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      How so? Can't those other countries, like France, simply say 'No' to the refugees?

You're substituting your assumption for fact. You cant say that statement is true.

He has obviously researched this. You're just not accepting his facts because you're putting your opinions over those facts.

There's no facts in anything that anyone is speaking here.

It's all theory. No one really knows what each government is doing. Unless you work there.

All I know is, Germany made a mistake in allowing them in. That's the only fault Germany really has in the whole issue.

Everything else; you, john and anyone else have no facts for.

Comment

• Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        the state propaganda in Germany must be hilarious if you're blaming African hordes flooding your country on Russia.

Germany would also be at fault for enforcing migrant quotas on other EU members.

the conflicts in the Middle East and the refugee crisis were started by the EU and its allies, this is what you're not understanding. again, you are giving Russia way too much credit. it was a plan that massively backfired.
        I assume Russia because they have the most to gain from a destabilized EU. That's my opinion.

You can blame the EU but at that point it's not just Germany. Which the original quote that I replied to tried to make out.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          There's no facts in anything that anyone is speaking here.
          Yes, I pointed out you were substituting assumption for fact. Thank you for conceding that.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
          Everything else; you, john and anyone else have no facts for.
          Where did I claim to have presented any???

Comment

• Comment

• Looks like some of Europe is waking up and taking action.

Austria likely takes a right turn as 31-year-old minister declares victory in election

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/10/15/aust...ing-right.html

Comment

• Europe definitely seems to be moving further to the right

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post

people praying

It's over now

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                    people praying

It's over now
                    They're praying to a god whose prophet was a pedophile who called for murder in the name of religion.

That isnt good, genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                      They're praying to a god whose prophet was a pedophile who called for murder in the name of religion.

That isnt good, genius.
                      dont' try and reason with idiots like that. he's either a black power/brown pride loser who aligns with anyone who threatens whitey, or a white guy who is cucked beyond belief. scum either way.

Comment

Working...
                      X