No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
    Which one? Lol they've all blended together.
    The Muslim as president one. Amazinger is trying to tell me that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, that all Muslims are hardcore fundamentalists and yet here he is saying we should let a Muslim sub group into Europe?

Doesnt add up.

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post

Exhibit A: Pro-multiculturalism ****** dickslapped into extinction by his own television
      people like this dont deserve to live.

i mean at the very least a severe ass whooping is in play.

you cant go out in public looking like that and not have any physical consequences.

you just cant.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
        Very surprised no one mention or talk about this mess in here. Funny that about 4 years ago, I was saying same things, just didnt expect this to happen in another 8-15 years.

anyways, this is just a first wave of refugees, that already caused tons of problems in Europe, obviously they didn't expect that. with US keep backing up and supplying ISIS eventually, spreading and growing more, will cause refugees from all over the middle east run to EU. and what will happen, once along w/ these refugees ISIS sickos escape to EU as well.

don't you guys see, that all this leads to one big mess around the globe?
        and in my personnel opinion, US should take some of those refugees, for causing all this. EU can't decide what to do with these guys, let along next few waves)

what's next?
        They won't integrate and will push the new country to adapt to them!

Comment

Nobody has any "resposibilty" to take these refugee scum.

STAY IN YOUR OWN COUNTY.

Hahahah how tolerant would their countries be if White-Westerners moved there?

Oh wait - they alaready kidnap, and behead mere journalists trying to HELP them get their story to the world...

Stay and help rebuild your own country.

EUropean countries, USA, Australia, NEw Zealand, etc. weren't always the best countries - but they became what they are today because the strong-will of their people to rebuild them.

Comment

HAHAHAH look how these muslim scum get INSTANT justice after trying to attack some Jews, and Europeans!

HAHAHAHAHA... Watch how they all start running!!! HAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              The Muslim as president one. Amazinger is trying to tell me that there is no such thing as a moderate muslim, that all Muslims are hardcore fundamentalists and yet here he is saying we should let a Muslim sub group into Europe?

Doesnt add up.
              Hahaha I said the Shia muslims because they are minority in Syria (Sunni's) and when the isis rats get a hold of them they will surely kill them since they are considered by isis as TAKFIRI's.

I suppose you're still confused son. You have a lot of learning to do. until then keep your eyes and mind open. lest someone separate them from your body.

edit: addition...

If Shia muslims are in majority they will do the same as what the Sunni's are doing. PERSECUTE them!.

Comment

A real big mystery why you can't make a "decent living" when you're a 6'2" 40 year old man running down the street assaulting people with pieces of broken furniture like the pathetic losers in these clips.

Refugees are helpless women and children. These guys are just violent social rejects and belong in zoo cages.

It's hard to tell what radical Muslims and radical OWS hippies have in common since they disagree on literally everything -- until you see how they react to the trivial difficulties of daily live (camp out on public property screaming at people like a baboon).
                Last edited by ////; 09-22-2015, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
                  HAHAHAH look how these muslim scum get INSTANT justice after trying to attack some Jews, and Europeans!

HAHAHAHAHA... Watch how they all start running!!! HAHAHAHA

I don't understand this ****. Life is too fragile and too short to perpetuate violence and disorder. There's enough of it already.

Comment

Originally posted by -DEfiance View Post
                    I don't understand this ****. Life is too fragile and too short to perpetuate violence and disorder. There's enough of it already.
                    I agree 100% - which is why Muslims do not belong in Western countries.

They spread violence.

Since Sweden let so many Muslims and Somalians in - they have went from having a nonexistent rape-rate, to being a top-5 "most likely to be raped" country in THE WORLD.

Somethig like 98% of non-Nordic immigrants commit rapes in NOrway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark...

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Doesnt add up.
                      I agree with you. And do you live in UK? What do you think of all this? If I had to interpret this situation I'd say there is a huge influx of lower class Syrian people taking their chances by abandoning their homeland. I don't know anything about this whole theory that it's intentionally or unintentionally bringing in a wave of radical Muslims. But where I see families unwilling to comply and begging for mercy, acting literally crazy, I'd say these people are experiencing some sort of severe culture shock. They are in countries they have never got along with, assume everyone their already hates them, and are banding together displaying some sort of rudimentary style of safety because they literally aren't equipped to handle the situation in a civilized manner. I'm sure many are assuming the worst when they see armed border patrol opposing there journey and placing them under arrest.

It's a shame there is no central authority in all this chaos to cast out the trouble makers and agitators. It's almost as if reasoning isn't possible with them. But I don't "actually' know what's going on. So what's going on?

Are there waves of hundreds rioting through countries? Are they even in massive groups?

Is it mostly timid families that keep to themselves looking for safety?

Is the problem solely from rebellious youth acting like idiots because they are just a band of deviants?

Is it just the culture of these type of Muslims coming from that region that are aggressive when threatened or feeling insecure?
                      Seriously I have no idea what's going on with this. Does Amir Khan and other prominent Muslims in UK address this kind of stuff at all? How are unbiased people in Europe defining the refugee's coming over?

Comment

Working...
                      X