No announcement yet.

Tolerant Europe?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
    .... Because of PKK and the ISIS spillover from Syria, mostly.
    Turkey is a gateway to Europe. Letting them into the EU will **** things up even worse than they are. We all know how secular Muslim countries are one charismatic Imam away from throwing away the constitution!

Comment

• Comment

• Eu has no choice.

The real war is with Russia right now, and Turkey is a major strategic ally against them, and Turkey knows this which is why they do whatever they want.

Turkish Muslims are some of the biggest pieces of **** Ive ever met in my life. But you set that aside for the quest for world domination.

Once were done with Russia we can deal with the mess Turkey is creating.

Comment

• Finally, a European leader who's speaking honestly about the threat of mass muslim migration:

Islam has ‘no place’ in my country, says next EU president

Slovakian Prime Minister Robert Fico is one of the most outspoken European leaders on the subject of Muslim immigration and is also known to hold the Islamic faith in barefaced contempt.

US should consider more racial profiling of Muslim Americans: Trump

“Islam has no place in Slovakia,” Fico told reporters in May. Warning that “migrants change the character of our country,” Fico declared he wouldn’t allow such change to affect his nation, implying an adverse, “Islam-driven” change.

On the subject of immigration, which is also said to be a significant factor driving the Brexit campaign, Fico has argued that his country has no obligation to house Muslim refugees and that, unlike the United States and leading Western European nations, Slovakia had little experience of Muslim immigration.

Obama, Clinton scold Trump over proposed Muslim ban

“Since Slovakia is a Christian country, we cannot tolerate an influx of 300,000 to 400,000 Muslim immigrants who would like to start building mosques all over our land and trying to change the nature, culture and values of the state,” he said in January 2015.

Fico declared in January that he would “never make a voluntary decision that would lead to the formation of a unified Muslim community in Slovakia.”

American Muslims see Trump rhetoric fueling prejudice, hate incidents

“Multiculturalism is a fiction. Once you let migrants [Muslims] in, you can face such problems,” referring to the spate of attacks on women in public spaces in the German city of Cologne around New Year’s Eve by Muslim migrants.

Next week, Slovakia will be replacing the Netherlands for EU presidency.

This article originally appeared on Washington Post.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Finally, a European leader who's speaking honestly about the threat of mass muslim migration:

that guy is a russian shill. probably a racist, too, if you look at his political and ethnic leanings. slavic solidarity doe.

you've probably read zero about him, but you love that he's anti muslim and opposes multiculturalism... because you're anti muslim and anti multiculturalism.

funny, becuase you'll probalby argue that muslims are anti-multiculturalism, which is why you're anti muslim [and anti-multiculturalist yourself.]

you need to stop moderating this forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              that guy is a russian shill. probably a racist, too, if you look at his political and ethnic leanings. slavic solidarity doe.

you've probably read zero about him, but you love that he's anti muslim and opposes multiculturalism... because you're anti muslim and anti multiculturalism.

funny, becuase you'll probalby argue that muslims are anti-multiculturalism, which is why you're anti muslim [and anti-multiculturalist yourself.]

you need to stop moderating this forum.
              The spread of Islam is an existential threat to Europe and being apposed to the hateful intolerant misogynistic ideology that it is, is not racism. When I read that the majority of British muslims condemn ****sexuality - that's a problem. When the values of the majority of a particular group are out of step with Western liberal values e.g. tolerance of gays, gender equality, separation of religion and state, then that's a problem. To ignore it and pretend it's not a problem is not the solution.

52% of British Muslims in poll think ****sexuality should be illegal

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe...vey/index.html

Comment

• Further reading:

The EU is on a suicide mission. Do we want to be a part of it?

http://www.spectator.co.uk/2016/03/e...n-under-siege/

Comment

Finally, a European leader who's speaking honestly about the threat of mass muslim migration:

why would the US follow this example BG?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    why would the US follow this example BG?
                    I didn't state that. My post was to laud a European leader who is shunning political correctness and stating some uncomfortable realities.

The U.S. benefits from geography in that we are not dealing with a huge mass migrant influx from the ME and north Africa as the Europeans are presently.

The EU is having all these issues because they are bringing in more people than they can process. Germany, Britain, Sweden don't have the infrastructure and processes to assimilate all these people. And when you bring in hordes of people who's value are in direct conflict with Western ones, then you have serious societal issues.

Comment

The spread of Islam is an existential threat to Europe and being apposed to the hateful intolerant misogynistic ideology that it is, is not racism. When I read that the majority of British muslims condemn ****sexuality - that's a problem. When the values of the majority of a particular group are out of step with Western liberal values e.g. tolerance of gays, gender equality, separation of religion and state, then that's a problem. To ignore it and pretend it's not a problem is not the solution.

52% of British Muslims in poll think ****sexuality should be illegal

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/11/europe...vey/index.html
                      I know you are referring to Muslims but the same could be said about the Republican Party.

Are you at all concerned about the other policies populist, anti immigration politicians/leaders might espouse and their beliefs/background? There is more to running a country then angry populism.

Comment

Working...
                      X