Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republican debate tonight @ 8

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So the debate was cnns most watched show in history lol 23 mil avg the next closest for any debate was 8 mil

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      So the debate was cnns most watched show in history lol 23 mil avg the next closest for any debate was 8 mil
      Trump that A-side

Comment

• Trump is already planning a Reality TV show around it next season on CNN called the Debaters.

Comment

• The ad that could sink fiorinas campaign

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/t...inas-campaign/
          Last edited by HanzGruber; 09-18-2015, 12:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
            It's because how truly amazing he is. And I'm not exaggerating at all. It's literally just too much **** to type out, but I'll post a link of him doing a speech at the national prayer breakfast. I havn't seen any candidate yet truly understand our countries problems like Carson does. He is another guy who would be a great president because he is technically a genius, inspiring perspective and vision of America, and is one like Trump who is surrounding himself with the foremost authorities on the economy,military,foreign policy etc etc. Where is these other Candidates have less ability than Trump and Carson but act like they know everything and can do everything

It's long but is infinitely better than these childish debates
            Was watching Carson videos, hugely impressive and even inspirational individual that I think everyone could learn something from.

He's catching heat right now though for saying a Muslim shouldn't be President of the US.
            Last edited by Weebler I; 09-21-2015, 09:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              Was watching Carson videos, hugely impressive and even inspirational individual that I think everyone could learn something from.

He's catching heat right now though for saying a Muslim shouldn't be President of the US.
              Yea the great thing about Carson is is that he isn scared of questions. He's mild mannered and isn't going to lawyer his way out. He'll tell you like it is. Jeb, Hillary, and literally everyone else won't break character and talk like a real person. Trump will but he's becoming more cautious with what he says. Almost back pedalling in some instances

Comment

• Another debate tonight on CNBC at 8

Comment

• Trump isn't bad, hes a capitalist, he brings up issues the others don't, like losing 400bil a year to china in trade, the fact that its free for china to sell something to here, but they charge americans to sell thing their.

I like Rubio to, he maintains composer in every situation

Comment

• I will be watching tonight...

Debates are the most interesting thing in politics

Comment

• NBC is an embarrassment. Unfortunately for them, their moderators contempt backfired. Great unifying debate for the GOP

Comment

Working...
                      X