Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    you're wrong.

i have to meet a $500 hr online hooker at 3p central time so i cant do it right now, but i will as soon as i BBBJ, K9, MISH, CIM, and multiple shots on goal this huuwwer i will.

thread bookmarked.
    been there more times than i'd like to admit, enjoy the obligatory regret!

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Typical Sweet, a lot of hot air with nothing to say.
      You see, that's the problem. Ya'll posters don't hear Sweet Pea. You listen.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
        lol - it's what the try-hard deserved
        This kid has, "please bully me," written all over him.

Geeky glasses-check
        Annoying face-check
        NASA shirt-check
        Stupid enough to build a detonation device and bring it to school-check
        Last edited by El-blanco; 09-16-2015, 03:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          You see, that's the problem. Ya'll posters don't hear Sweet Pea. You listen.
          You can't hear Jimmy, and you don't listen to Jimmy either. You are a lost cause my friend, I'm trying to pull you towards the light, and you are stuck in darkness.

Comment

You can't hear Jimmy, and you don't listen to Jimmy either. You are a lost cause my friend, I'm trying to pull you towards the light, and you are stuck in darkness.

It's Jimi, brochacho.

Comment

Hahahahaha wtf

Comment

Right because all of us from that part of the world are Muslims named Mohamed

Nobody would know what that kid was if he wasn't lathered in his parents' creepy religion

How about an apology, you ignorant liberal racist who conveniently turns religions into races and vice versa when it suits you?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                  I was just thinking about that scene when I saw that previous post above. LOL.

Comment

That really sucks for the kid ..... But did you see the Picture of the clock?
                    and then he didn't even want to tell them what it was until after his arrest (according to police in the link OP provided)

Comment

He might end up in the White House Obama invited him to chill.

Comment

Working...
                      X