Collapse
No announcement yet.

Muslim teen gets arrested for school project

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Irving Police spokesman Officer James McLellan told the station, "We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only tell us that it was a clock."

and this is the reason ladies & gentlemen why water boarding is ILLEGAL no matter if they call if "enhanced interrogation techniques".

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
      "We might have an active bomb on campus, call in the SCIENCE TEACHER"

Planet liberal

I think you owe me an apology for making me read that

Comment

• Originally posted by Cruisin' View Post
        "We might have an active bomb on campus, call in the SCIENCE TEACHER"

Planet liberal

I think you owe me an apology for making me read that
        I didnt make you read it.

Planet twat.

The flip side to that is..."We MIGHT have an active bomb, the kid says its a science project...DONT CALL THE SCIENCE TEACHER!"

The time it took to call the police and them arriving and arresting him, surely the teacher could of been called also?

Im not saying they shouldnt of called the police to be safe, but why not call the teacher? Explain how that is 'liberal'? Its common sense.
        Last edited by The Noose; 09-18-2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Are we even sure that the kid was an Islam member?

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
            Are we even sure that the kid was an Islam member?
            His father's name is Mohamed Mohamed. I'd stay the odds are pretty good. Given the kid's interest in science, he'll probably become an atheist after he moves out though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
              His father's name is Mohamed Mohamed. I'd stay the odds are pretty good. Given the kid's interest in science, he'll probably become an atheist after he moves out though.
              lol. Wonder what his middle name is.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                My guess would be Paul.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  Muhammad Pedo Muhammad the 1.5 billionth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    If he was gay this story would be even more interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                      Irving Police spokesman Officer James McLellan told the station, "We attempted to question the juvenile about what it was and he would simply only tell us that it was a clock."

and this is the reason ladies & gentlemen why water boarding is ILLEGAL no matter if they call if "enhanced interrogation techniques".
                      Not to mention that a thorough examination of the CIA's own records showed that such enhanced interrogation techniques failed to deliver ANY actionable intelligence. Not to mention that despite knowledge of this consistent failure, they continued to misrepresent the program as though it were working.

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
                      The simple fact that a guy named John Johnson would get a job over a guy named Juan Ramirez 9 out of 10 times despite having the same qualifications tells you the states of race equality in America. I've literally have seen this happen when I worked for a company in Austin, TX. If you're white, you're likely to receive a lesser sentence for a crime committed by someone of a different ethnicity such as hispanic of african america.

For christ sakes, banks have ADMITTED to purposely practicing shady lending practices with minorities. That's an actual fact.

The truth of the matter is, this country was created by white off the backs of minorities. White people got a head start. White people run this country. Life in this country is generally EASIER for you if you're white. That's the truth. Statistics prove this.

Of course, your destiny is in your own hands. Not everything that happens to you is the white man's fault and one DOES need to take accountability for their own actions. But white people need to stop pretending like the system isn't tipped in their favor.

The road you travel is yours to choose, but if you're not white, you better drive a 4x4 and a spare.

Excellent post

Comment

Working...
                      X