Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

These migrant refugees - should we nuke them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2ofEverything View Post
    But seriously I'd help them they're refugees it's not like they're intentionally coming over trying to start something. They're people.
    Give it a few months, ask the Swedes how it goes.

They're not refugees anyway, they're economic migrants, iphones in hand. If they were refugees they would've sought refuge in the "no war" areas.

Last edited by Weebler I; 09-06-2015, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
      Give it a few months.

They're not refugees anyway, they're economic migrants, iphones in hand. If they were refugees they would've sought refuge in the "no war" areas.

Indeed. If you want to see refugees go to any of the hundreds of camps set up around the border of Turkey.

Comment

I don't discriminate when I nuke...

Comment

Comment

Why not just open fire on their raft with machine guns? No need to waste a perfectly fine nuclear bomb.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                After taking the 11th shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Give it a few months, ask the Swedes how it goes.

Completely ridiculous. Sorry mate, but where possible all refugee groups throughout history seek out the safest and most prosperous places to go.

What kind of thicko would flee a war zone and stop in a ****hole on the arse end of Europe if they had a better choice?

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Most are from Eritrea and other east African countries but even so it's amazes me that it's acceptable to make posts that are seriously pro ethnic cleansing and genocide on these fourms

You post a titty pic though and you definitely crossed a line
                      Take your pick

Comment

Working...
                      X