Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is the Arab migrant crisis a German problem?. or european problem?.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Yeah man completely agree.

Best we start building a few million houses to take in all the Europeans that are in the Americas, Australia, New Zealand, Africa, Asia etc etc.
    Ummm, they are the ones who built their own houses there?

LOL - the built all the infrasteucture, highways, buildings...

LOL... European Whites build their own ****.

But tehy want to "punish" Europe for supposedly their colonial crimes. Yet the Ottoman Empire aka the Turks committed Armenian genocide, and had one of the longest-lasting, and most oppressive colonial regimes in history, yet it's "racist" to point this out.

But White countries for everyone!

They jealous of what Europeans have built, and created. We put men on the moon, FFS>

Why do you think South Africa is head and shoulders above every other Sub-Saharan African county in regards of infrastructure, economy, etc.?

Two words - White... People...

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      Or maybe it's a European or German opportunity? I've heard that many European countries have a declining birthrate and there are not enough 'young' people to work and pay into the system so that retirees can continue to collect pensions. With the influx of people, wouldn't this mitigate, to some extent, this problem?
      Maybe in the long run. But in the short term this is definitely a burden on European nations.

We are very well placed to deal with the burden though. We are rich, comfortable, weve got loads of clean water and food, loads of medical supplies etc.

Unfortunately empathy is an emotion that only extends to people who look and sound like we do apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        Which regime are you referring to? the EU?

Apparently the UK will be taking an additional 5,000 migrants/refugees but that includes none of those who have already forced their way into Europe.
        Yes the EU regime. They've been destroying these countries in many ways for the past 15 years and now they want to put the final nail in the coffin with these new repugnant immigration laws.

Im saying all countries should share the responsibility of taking in these refugees.
        This is a foolish statement which I believe isn't serious. This isn't a joking matter.

Comment

Originally posted by L33tboxingdewd View Post
          Ummm, they are the ones who built their own houses there?

LOL - the built all the infrasteucture, highways, buildings...

LOL... European Whites build their own ****.

But tehy want to "punish" Europe for supposedly their colonial crimes. Yet the Ottoman Empire aka the Turks committed Armenian genocide, and had one of the longest-lasting, and most oppressive colonial regimes in history, yet it's "racist" to point this out.

But White countries for everyone!

They jealous of what Europeans have built, and created. We put men on the moon, FFS>

Why do you think South Africa is head and shoulders above every other Sub-Saharan African county in regards of infrastructure, economy, etc.?

Two words - White... People...
          Yes but if we are saying GERMANY FOR GERMANS, BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH and whatever bs you want to come out with surely it should also be AMERICA FOR THE NATIVE AMERICANS, AUSTRALIA FOR THE ABORIGINALS and SOUTH AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS?

Or is only our race which is allowed to move from place to place?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Or maybe it's a European or German opportunity? I've heard that many European countries have a declining birthrate and there are not enough 'young' people to work and pay into the system so that retirees can continue to collect pensions. With the influx of people, wouldn't this mitigate, to some extent, this problem?
            This is a common myth which tries to make a good thing(birth control. ****ing third world countries should take note and maybe they would have less problems) into a bad thing(compensate by shipping in mudslims who breed like rabbits). These people are not going to be the future of Germany or any other Euro country. On the contrary they will leech off the wellfare systems and increase crime and make things worse.
            Last edited by BKM-2010; 09-04-2015, 10:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
              This is a foolish statement which I believe isn't serious. This isn't a joking matter.
              Public opinion is shifting mate. They are coming over whether you want them too or not.

Bloody right too. It makes me feel proud that Britain is seen a place of safety for refugees just like it was when my Grandad fled here from Turkey during the First World War.

Comment

Hungary is smart - they aren't tolerating anymore immigrants.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS. Germany for GERMANS; England for ENGLISH; Ireland for IRISH.

Hungary for HUNGARIANS.

Why do they want to bash White countries so much yet risk their lives to come live i our countries?

THey need to stay out of Europe - and work to improve their own countries.
                I respect Hungary for that but they are a little too late, they did this after they were already packed with the flood of immigrants.

Comment

Yes but if we are saying GERMANY FOR GERMANS, BRITAIN FOR THE BRITISH and whatever bs you want to come out with surely it should also be AMERICA FOR THE NATIVE AMERICANS, AUSTRALIA FOR THE ABORIGINALS and SOUTH AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS?

Or is only our race which is allowed to move from place to place?
                  The past is the past...

The present is the present.

What exactly are these immigrants contributing to Europe? Don't say "jobs" - please don't...

They are "culturally enriching" Europe via violent extremism.

Also, are you saying colonialism was right? By your logic, you are...

Colonialism was WRONG, but it's in the past where it belongs.

Why aren't other countries with colonial history experiecing population displacement? Japan still 99% Japanese (JAPAN FOR JAPANESE! As it should be!). Turkey? Rich Arabian countries?

Hahah can you imagie if EUropeans came to Saudia Arabia and "demanded" all these "rights"? Bwhahaha.

Why is it only European countries, I wonder?

Moreover, what about European countries with NO colonial history like Norway, Sweden, and Finland?

Did you know Sweden went from one of the lowest rape rates in the world to one of the highest? And 99 percent of all rapes are committed by NON-native Swedes?

Comment

Hungary is smart - they aren't tolerating anymore immigrants.

EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS. Germany for GERMANS; England for ENGLISH; Ireland for IRISH.

Hungary for HUNGARIANS.

Why do they want to bash White countries so much yet risk their lives to come live i our countries?

THey need to stay out of Europe - and work to improve their own countries.
                    Only non-white countries are allowed to be nativist you dirty racist.

Comment

Public opinion is shifting mate. They are coming over whether you want them too or not.

Bloody right too. It makes me feel proud that Britain is seen a place of safety for refugees just like it was when my Grandad fled here from Turkey during the First World War.
                      So you're a Turk? No wonder you welcome them in, you want more Islamization. Some sick people in the world.

Comment

Working...
                      X