Official 2015 Rugby World Cup Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia maaaaate

Comment

Looks like England are going for all out power vs. Wales.

Ford dropped and Joseph injured so in come Farrell and Burgess.

Comment

Slade should consider himself unlucky to miss out vs Wales. Barritt and Burgess are just two lumps in midfield. That said, Burgess did play well off the bench vs Fiji.

Comment

Well fiji look pretty good early on vs Aus as well.

Dont feel so bad about England looking a bit shaky now

Comment

I watch like 5 minutes, and I don't understand the rules at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

I've been watching my whole life and used to play and even I dont really understand all the rules.

Comment

Bit late to posting put Re the Saffers my god they were and have been a ****ing hot mess this last year. Heneke Meyers stubborn refusal to drop Jean de Villiers, who is one of my sporting heroes, lingers on the ridiculous. After almost a year out through injuries he literally offers nothing in attack basically becoming a bypass from 10. Victor Matfield was a great 5 but that was a longtime ago. Meyer should have trusted in youth these last few years by blooding De Alleand and bringing Coatzee but he has ****ed himself now and has already dug his grave. He better hope that Vermuelen is close to 100 per cent this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  Not enough commercials?

Comment

The IRB (now World Rugby) have screwed up the pool stages of the tournament by making the "minnow" teams play 2 tough fixtures inside 4 days.

Comment

• This Argentine back line has some flair. Can see Georgia taking some tap here.

Comment

Working...
                      X